Coworkers..

Tightupser

Had a coworker have another employee ask a question about sups working. Guy told him he didnt really care but it has caused him to cut the belt to break a jam, which the guy turned on him to the sup who came down and literally did everything but fired him now he's worried they might still fire him. Aren't coworkers great!

Tightupser

Nothing in that post makes sense. Go have a glass of water and try again.
Basically two union employees having a conversation about supervisors working and one twisted the others story to a point where it sounded like a slowdown which is a fireable offense but wasn't true and the manager of the hub hollered and cussed him threatening to fire the said employee.

Tom MacDonald

Max E. Pads
Whenever I see a sup working I stand there and watch them.

Sup: "(My name), what are you doing?"

Me: "watching the demonstration you're giving everyone"

I dont ever file for anything unless it's for missing pay or someone is being an ass, but I will harass them for touching packages

Tightupser

The main thing is can the manager fire him over what was told by another union employee when the supervisor of his shift has never had a complaint about him

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
Had a coworker have another employee ask a question about sups working. Guy told him he didnt really care but it has caused him to cut the belt to break a jam, which the guy turned on him to the sup who came down and literally did everything but fired him now he's worried they might still fire him. Aren't coworkers great!
Perhaps I should translate...

A work associate commented to another, in the matter of supervisors working. Word of this made its way back to the supervisor in question, and now this employee is being harassed.

So much for solidarity...

km3

The main thing is can the manager fire him over what was told by another union employee when the supervisor of his shift has never had a complaint about him

Yes, but whether or not it would stick is another matter. They wouldn't even go to the trouble in my building. PTers are untouchable unless they steal something or punch someone.

I really doubt they'd go to the trouble with only one witness. People here backstab each other all the time. I wouldn't even be worried. They'd have no employees left if they fired everybody for something everybody else said.

542thruNthru

No it's just scare tactics. There was no mention of slowing down. File a grievance for harassment and one for a supervisor working. This will also cover his butt if the sup does try to take this further.

Start a paper trail just like they do on us with write ups.

Tightupser

Yes, but whether or not it would stick is another matter. They wouldn't even go to the trouble in my building. PTers are untouchable unless they steal something or punch someone.
That's crazy with no proof besides a twisted comment, usually PT guys here have no issues cause they are few and far between

542thruNthru

That's crazy with no proof besides a twisted comment, usually PT guys here have no issues cause they are few and far between

They can fire you for anything. My supervisor could literally walk in today tell me I'm a POS and fire me. Those kind of firings will never stick you'll be back at work in the next day or two. Don't live in fear you have a contract use it.

Tightupser

No it's just scare tactics. There was no mention of slowing down. File a grievance for harassment and one for a supervisor working. This will also cover his butt if the sup does try to take this further.

Start a paper trail just like they do on us with write ups.

He actually had a conversation with the sup after work and he said he knew nothing about it and he was completely fine, but the manager can be quite hot headed especially lately cause his numbers are trashed

542thruNthru

He actually had a conversation with the sup after work and he said he knew nothing about it and he was completely fine, but the manager can be quite hot headed especially lately cause his numbers are trashed

Who cares...

He can be the biggest hot head that he wants. This is a job and we have rules. Let him get angry. Smile and keep working. He threatens you, file a harassment grievance.

Stop worrying. You're giving your sup and manager to much power over you guys.
20180703_141235.jpg

This book is more powerful then your sup/manager.