Crap in a box and UPS it to the lab

8" chub

I was up late last night and saw a commercial on TV for some at home colon lab test. This may be something that has been around, but I have never heard of it before.

The gist is you order the kit, get a stool sample, and send it off for analysis. The commercial shows a guy going in to the crapper with the supplied box of smile* collection goodies, then it shows a UPS truck pulling up to the front curb.

I have no faith in most of our customers to not get smile* on the box- then hand it off to us.

I know labs send samples all the time, but there are no medical facilities on my route, so this in new to me.

So body parts, horse jizz, and now home boxed crap. Will there ever be a line drawn?

Turdferguson

Just a turd
Every time you smell a fart you are inhaling poo--
ani_cartman-fart.gif

Holydriver

I was up late last night and saw a commercial on TV for some at home colon lab test. This may be something that has been around, but I have never heard of it before.

The gist is you order the kit, get a stool sample, and send it off for analysis. The commercial shows a guy going in to the crapper with the supplied box of smile* collection goodies, then it shows a UPS truck pulling up to the front curb.

I have no faith in most of our customers to not get smile* on the box- then hand it off to us.

I know labs send samples all the time, but there are no medical facilities on my route, so this in new to me.

So body parts, horse jizz, and now home boxed crap. Will there ever be a line drawn?
8" chub, huh? i see youre a fisherman.....

TooTechie

Geek in Brown
Five years ago my doctor gave me the option when I had my physical that if I didn't feel like getting the finger that year I could take a dump and wipe some of the poop on a slide then send the slide in to be tested, so that's not a new thing and it's not like it's a box of poop--it's a smear. In my 40s he doesn't offer that option now.

rod

Retired 22 years
Five years ago my doctor gave me the option when I had my physical that if I didn't feel like getting the finger that year I could take a dump and wipe some of the poop on a slide then send the slide in to be tested, so that's not a new thing and it's not like it's a box of poop--it's a smear. In my 40s he doesn't offer that option now.

2 completely different tests. Finger is for prostrate. Smear is to check for blood in poop which could be a sign of many things.