Crash the Tea Party

moreluck

golden ticket member
Supposedly the Demonic-rats are planning to infiltrate some tea party gatherings and do disgusting things to bring bad press to the movement. Reminds me of Junior year in high school.

Babagounj

Strength through joy
As long as Sarah Palin continues to correctly represent the tea party, dems will be fine.

Until all those attending the rallies find a job.
..-- UNEMPLOYMENT CLAIMS RISE: New claims for jobless benefits rose last week by 18,000 to 460,000.

browndevil

Yep, which is why I like seing her in front of the cameras. She is devisive and only hurts the "real" republican party. I am very comfortable and happy that Barack Obama will be president until 2016. Can anyone of you Tea Partiers see Sarah Palin as President and talking to other State leaders? Really?
Well she sure has "capitalism" down. Cha Ching!

bbsam

Staff member
Yep, which is why I like seing her in front of the cameras. She is devisive and only hurts the "real" republican party. I am very comfortable and happy that Barack Obama will be president until 2016. Can anyone of you Tea Partiers see Sarah Palin as President and talking to other State leaders? Really?
I can hear it. "Oh hi there President Russia guy. I'm the new hopey, changey thing from America! (wink) I use ta could almost see ya from the governors mansion in Alaska! Bye now. Gotta go see my publisher."

browndevil

Because FAKE money financed a lot of fake or temporay jobs in the early to mid 2000's. When the fake money is gone there are no jobs. The economy isn't going reset this quickly but we sure are on the right track

moreluck

golden ticket member
She kind of has the ability to translate the 'double-talk' out of Washington so that the non-lawyers can understand it. That scares the Demonic-rats because everyday people will know what shenanigans they are up to. She's been very helpful that way.

browndevil

last I heard Palin wasn't running for any office, so why are you so scared of her ?[/QUOTE
No, I am not scared of her, like I said in an earlier post I like that she is in the front lines and in the media. I just think if the Rep want a better chance of winning the White House in 2012 the party needs to find a less divisive candidate.
And no I haven't heard she is running either, but the the implication is, she is exploring the idea.
Do you, Baba, want her to run?

Jones

fILE A GRIEVE!
Staff member
She may throw her hat in the ring, but I can't see her ever getting the nomination. Whatever other issues she may have, the fact that she walked off the job halfway through her term essentially because she wasn't having fun anymore is a huge negative. Her primary opponents would savage her for that and rightly so, because if she couldn't deal with the pressure as governor of Alaska, how can she be expected to handle being president of the country?

wkmac

Because FAKE money financed a lot of fake or temporay jobs in the early to mid 2000's. When the fake money is gone there are no jobs. The economy isn't going reset this quickly but we sure are on the right track

Brown,
I've felt for a longtime that the only real way out of the abyss we are in is by inflating our way out. I'd don't agree with this and all involved but that's another thread I'd love to discuss anytime with anyone. That said, it seems the inflation factor/influence is starting to ramp up more and more from the State's propaganda mouthpieces. So many, like Paul Krugman so often do, they all point to the end of WW2 and the standard of coming out of a deep recession or depression for those inclined to that word but here's a serious problem. After WW2, the productive capacity of the major producers of the world between WW1 and WW2 otherwise in truth known as WW Pt. 1 and WW Pt. 2, was all but wiped out except for the US, some in Canada and the land down under. But for the most part the US was the one stop shop for the globe for the next several decades. This productive capacity monopoly allowed the effects of inflation to be tempted by production growth and profits and as the globe advanced out of destruction, our national capacity was incapable to keep up even with booming growth. It seemed as no ceiling existed.

As the economy and GDP grew so to did the ability of the gov't to grow it's debt with little to no ill effects. Everybody got in the game and every interest was able to serve itself while politicians got fatter and the hand of gov't turned more and more to a boot in the face. That part of the economic cycle caved in 71' when Bretton Woods died but the importat part is that we don't have productive monopoly as we did at the close of 1945'. The question now is, can we hold monopoly on something even better and that is the very black substance on which all things are driven? They won't admit it but the name Dick Cheney may go down in history as important a figure to economy and societal productivity as Alfred Sloan was to production and Fredrick Taylor was to scientific management and central planning. See episode 1 here for the Taylor/Central Planning story. Red Staters would do well to watch and see exactly where the so-called Soviet Style system they claim Obama is installing actually came from.

If American industrialists saw the vision of war in handing them monopoly of productive capacity in WW parts 1 & 2, then what might they think is the best method in getting a monopoly of the very thing that drives all productive capacity in the first place? If one believes (whether true or not) such is possible, at what lengths might one go, what calamity would one endure knowing at the end he'd own the goose who lays the golden egg!

tieguy

Banned

I'm still not sure his control will help you marry your boyfriend. Gayrights will continue to be decided at the state level.

tieguy

Banned
She may throw her hat in the ring, but I can't see her ever getting the nomination. Whatever other issues she may have, the fact that she walked off the job halfway through her term essentially because she wasn't having fun anymore is a huge negative. Her primary opponents would savage her for that and rightly so, because if she couldn't deal with the pressure as governor of Alaska, how can she be expected to handle being president of the country?

what i find fascinating is that the present crew is doing so bad and pissing so many americans off that many people are actually thinking of Palin as a viable candidate.

What bush won in 2004 his voting total adjusted for the growth of the population may have actually beaten Obama's landslide last year. Bush got those totals by energizing the conservative base of the republican party.

devil if you and your boyfriend are right and you get Obama until 2016 i hope there is a republican majority in congress to offset his ways. It would be fun watching Obama actually have to get familar with the republicans in congress. At this point I dobut he has even bothered to learn all their names.

wkmac

Palin verses Hillary or Pelosi in 2012'! If 2012' is the end all year then let's just fuel the fire and make it a biggee!

:happy-very:

Palin was a 2008' election gimmick and nothing more. A try at dividing the female voter by putting the choice before said voter to vote in a female one heartbeat away from the highest office. She has a backcountry savy people like but she was in a rigged game (against her) from the start and her only job was to charm the moms and flaunt that Cougar sexy to juice up the guys. The GOP nominee was such a dead loser from the start that they had little choice to grasp at such straws to at least pull back to the GOP, a base that would otherwise either sit out the election entirely or even worse go 3rd party which most likely would have been their choice. Without Palin, the Nov. election would have been the biggest massacre since the Lakota/Cheyenne and Custer at Little Bighorn so in one sense she did save the GOP from a very grim scenario but that doesn't make her a great choice as Supreme leader either.

All that said, she does have a plain spoken charm that I do wish we had more of in Washington but voting her in won't bring it there. She should have stayed governor and then told Obama and Washington to kiss her white, shapely, nice, arse!

Hey I just told the facts, I didn't say I wasn't window shopping at the time!
:wink2:

Jones

fILE A GRIEVE!
Staff member
She could run as Newt's Veep!!
I don't see Newt getting the nod either, too much baggage. Remember that he was sanctioned by the house for ethics violations and eventually resigned his seat. He and Palin both have a valuable role to play for the GOP in rallying the base, but the big ring is probably out of their reach. You make a good point though, I could see either one of them being a VP or possible cabinet pick (assuming a win) for someone else. Even though it's waay early I see Romney as the front runner, I thought he would have been the repub's best choice last time around. They really need someone who will appeal to independents, they can't win with just their base.