crazy :censored: you've seen the FedEx guy do.

underworked1

We have all been delivering and see the FedEx guy pull up, with the bulkhead door open and watch him nose into a spot. Anything else you see that makes you shake your head.

Future

Victory Ride
One Express guy has noooooo courtesy on how to park........couple times blocked me in at a dock for no reason....had to light him up ....

BSWALKS

Fugitive From Reality
Parked there, then delivered to house across the street
IMG_1144.JPG

HEFFERNAN

Huge Member
I was on the side of the road with my flashers on, about to deliver a package.
The Ground guy pulls along side of me, stopping traffic, and begins to swear about the size of the boxes he just picked up at a mutual pickup.
One of the cars behind gets impatient and starts to drive around him, but without looking at his mirrors, he blasts forward and almost takes him out.

And that's the safest thing I've seen him do.
Definitely not a "professional" driver !!!!
I can't wait to see the cheap future Amazon drivers !!!!!! HAHAHAHA

146347.gif

rod

Retired 22 years
We have all been delivering and see the FedEx guy pull up, with the bulkhead door open and watch him nose into a spot. Anything else you see that makes you shake your head.

That could have been me 20 years ago. I was never big on shutting the bulkhead door.

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
One Express guy has noooooo courtesy on how to park........couple times blocked me in at a dock for no reason....had to light him up ....
I had one block me in down a dead end road last week.

You would of thought she was the trash man. Just parked right in the middle of the damn road.

Overpaid Union Thug

Ground and HD drivers are a riot around here.Well let's start with what they drive. Their trucks are typically filthy. Even more than ours. And are in total disrepair. I see them in rentals more than their normal :censored2: heaps.

Now how they drive. They are terrible drivers with lead feet. They'll pull out into traffic even though there next stop is just a ways down the road. They drive at least 10 mph over the speed limit in residential areas. Even when children are present. I've seen them pull out in front of school buses numerous times They nose in driveways. And sometimes that's just too turn around instead of using the culdasac that's two houses down the street.

And FedEx Express loves parking on the wrong side of the road against the flow of traffic. I guess it's because they access the van from the left side? I've seen Ground and HD do this too but they are typically in a UPS type package car so I don't know what that's all about.

They do these things while looking rather scruffy. I laugh out loud when I see them trying to sprint to a house with a giant box in one hand and holding up their shirts/pants with the other. And that's after leaving the box ON the steps leading up to the front porch instead of on the porch and out of sight/out of weather. And while leaving the truck running with the bulkhead door open.

In my area Ground is known to leave commercial stops at docks after they've closed. There is definitely some falsification going on. Some customers have actually told me they rarely see the Ground drivers for their areas but there will be packages waiting on the dock or at the back door every morning.

Other than parking against the flow of traffic I can't say Express is anything like Ground or HD. It does seem that it takes them longer to complete a stop though. Not just compared to Ground and HD but all of us. But they are better drivers and more professional in their appearance than their "contractor" counterparts.

novadriver

The safeway, and giant food peapod drivers are the worst.. They block a dock when they cant even utilize the dock, or the ramp to buildings because they have side hatches where food is stored, meanwhile I have 100pkgs to deliver (boxes of paper, soda water etc). I'll block there ass in and hope they can take a hint..

One fedex guy used to block the ramp to a building and it'd piss me off, he would look at me like "yeah eff you" until the next day he locked his keys in his rental.. Epic karma.. He asked if I had anything to jimmy the door with, I just drove away smiling! Now hes nice to me when he sees me lmaoo

Overpaid Union Thug

How are their so many fat ups guys. Seems like you would be in better shape
One of our Ground drivers is quite the porker. Commercial customers try and get him in and out of their offices as quick as possible because he always stinks. Super nice guy though. I feel sorry for the guy. His truck is always in such horrible shape. And he literally has to run and drive fast all day or he won't be able to get all his commercial stops off before they close. Sooner or later he'll hurt himself and/or someone else.