crazy :censored: you've seen the FedEx guy do.

moldsporh

How bout a dock for 4 trucks in a huge parking lot, FedEx express pulls up every morning, nose first up against the dock, delivers about 3 pieces from the front, then tries to back out next to a tractor trailer into the flow of the service road with no view to the road.

Since you have to back up anyway, how bout be smart about it.

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
We have all been delivering and see the FedEx guy pull up, with the bulkhead door open and watch him nose into a spot. Anything else you see that makes you shake your head.

You should have seen some of the pre telemetrics stuff I used to do.

Rack em

Made the Podium
our on cars, while doing observations, would take the keys if they were left in the PC during deliveries
When our supe's do observations and they get a chance to mess with us they do it. I had my bluetooth speaker "unsecured" one day and they made sure to secure it by taping it to the steering wheel.

Box Ox

How bout a dock for 4 trucks in a huge parking lot, FedEx express pulls up every morning, nose first up against the dock, delivers about 3 pieces from the front, then tries to back out next to a tractor trailer into the flow of the service road with no view to the road.

Since you have to back up anyway, how bout be smart about it.

Honey-Badger-Dont-Care.jpg

But seriously, their female drivers seem to be a hell of a lot better and more professional than the guys. Never seen a female FedExer honey badgering. It's their guys that might as well be having a seizure behind the wheel.

ManInBrown

One time I asked the Ground driver on my route, what if someone steals the truck you leave running all day everyday. His reply was "I hope someone does steal it"

ManInBrown

I honestly can say I don't blame the FedEx guys and gals for the stuff they do. Most of the Express drivers don't even make 20 an hour. From what I've heard the ground drivers barely make minimum wage.

L

Littlearrowdown

The FedEx ground driver on my route has a horrible case psoriasis, always smoking, no seatbelt, and calls all women customers "honey" or "darling" super unprofessional.

bbsam

Staff member
One of our Ground drivers is quite the porker. Commercial customers try and get him in and out of their offices as quick as possible because he always stinks. Super nice guy though. I feel sorry for the guy. His truck is always in such horrible shape. And he literally has to run and drive fast all day or he won't be able to get all his commercial stops off before they close. Sooner or later he'll hurt himself and/or someone else.
But you aren't on the slim side yourself, are you?

hellfire

no one considers UPS people."real" Teamsters.-BUG
What a stupid thread.. You idiots.. Get off your crosses and go into management so you can find things to judge and discipline others about... Losers

Orion inc.

I like turtles
Is that when you were out spying on one of your drivers trying to build a case against them for when you need to fire them? As per UPS managerial methods?
Not all management are out to get you just like not all drivers are perfect.

People are people. I'm very pro Union but paranoia will stress you out. Do the job by the methods every day every time and they can follow you all they want and nothing will happen.

Chips on shoulders create huge targets.

Not everyone is an ass. On both sides.

hellfire

no one considers UPS people."real" Teamsters.-BUG
We have all been delivering and see the FedEx guy pull up, with the bulkhead door open and watch him nose into a spot. Anything else you see that makes you shake your head.
Yes Dumbo, the fact there market share is growing and we as UPSERS don't have a chance in hell with keeping up with nonunion competition