Crazy Question-Nude Women Upon Delivery

HULKAMANIA

Ok guys honest answer how many of you have delivered to flat out nude women? I hear so many guys telling me these stories and I gotta admit I call bull crap. Any of you have any REAL HONEST stories?

rod

Retired 22 years
Yes it actually does happen although most of them are ones you don't want to see nude or even semi-nude. On the other side of the coin we used to have a fat guy we deliverd to quite regularly who always was nude when you delivered to him in the summer. Didn't matter if he was inside the house or outside mowing grass (he lived in the country). It got so it didn't matter one way or the other- you just expected him to be nude when you drove up.---except for the gal who delivered to him once in awhile. She hated it.

old levi's

blank space
Yes it actually does happen although most of them are ones you don't want to see nude or even semi-nude. On the other side of the coin we used to have a fat guy we deliverd to quite regularly who always was nude when you delivered to him in the summer. Didn't matter if he was inside the house or outside mowing grass (he lived in the country). It got so it didn't matter one way or the other- you just expected him to be nude when you drove up.---except for the gal who delivered to him once in awhile. She hated it.

I think she would have been justified to just sling his stuff out the truck door as she drove by. Nobody wants to see that!

rod

Retired 22 years
If its cheap thrills you are looking for learn how to hold the DIAD in the proper low position so you can get the good looking ones to flash you some cleavage or better. Any male UPS driver with any seniority shoud be able to teach you how to do it.

old levi's

blank space
If its cheap thrills you are looking for learn how to hold the DIAD in the proper low position so you can get the good looking ones to flash you some cleavage or better. Any male UPS driver with any seniority shoud be able to teach you how to do it.

That's on page 1 of the training manual.

bbsam

Staff member
I never thought it would happen to me. I'm not the kind of guy who usually writes to these forums, but.... Oh. You read that issue too? Nevermind.@

soberups

Pees in the brown Koolaid

Its far more effective to "accidentally" drop the DIAD stylus when you are handing it to them.......:devil3:

S

Shushi

I'll admit, I've fantasized about doing this to a certain UPS man but I don't know how he'd take it & anyway, my boss would fire me for sure, haha.

S

Shushi

Hahaha! "Life is either a great adventure or nothing.", right? Who knows, maybe one day I'll at least tell him the truth about how I feel about him. Thank you, over9five, I'm excited to be here & as soon as I figure out how everything works I'll be posting like a madwoman!

sherman22

You need a good pair of dark reflective sunglasses and forget to take them off when you get the sig. She can't see your eyes and you can have a field day. Not saying I've done this, but... :wink2:

rod

Retired 22 years
You need a good pair of dark reflective sunglasses and forget to take them off when you get the sig. She can't see your eyes and you can have a field day. Not saying I've done this, but... :wink2:

To be honest I would say 95% of the gals realize they are giving boob shots to the drivers and its all in fun ----but to the 5% who don't realize it---------------bless you.

dilligaf

IN VINO VERITAS
I've seen several nude men and 1 nude woman. 2 of the men were caught streaking across their yard trying to get to the house before me. 1 I technically didn't see. He was sitting in a hottub. The nude woman answered her apt door with a sheet that only covered about half of her (vertically). She had to sign and it was a little difficult to juggle the sheet and the diad. :surprised: We have an older customer (60's or 70's) that answers his door in his bvd's, unabashed. Have had several men answer the door in boxers, which is not much different than wearing shorts. Hell, I wear boxers as shorts. Even in public. :happy-very:

dilligaf

IN VINO VERITAS
To be honest I would say 95% of the gals realize they are giving boob shots to the drivers and its all in fun ----but to the 5% who don't realize it---------------bless you.
37% of those women know they are giving boob shots to women drivers. :funny:

old levi's

blank space
I've seen several nude men and 1 nude woman. 2 of the men were caught streaking across their yard trying to get to the house before me. 1 I technically didn't see. He was sitting in a hottub. The nude woman answered her apt door with a sheet that only covered about half of her (vertically). She had to sign and it was a little difficult to juggle the sheet and the diad. :surprised: We have an older customer (60's or 70's) that answers his door in his bvd's, unabashed. Have had several men answer the door in boxers, which is not much different than wearing shorts. Hell, I wear boxers as shorts. Even in public. :happy-very:

Smokin' Hot , Pics please