Crazy wack funky

Why?????

Can't we stick the 804 threads and the recently closed thread into a new forum??

We could call it the wild wild west forum or the meaningless crazy forum. It could be a place where guys like lonewolf and scoobypanda could dominate. Maybe I could get the union issues forum back and be able to enjoy it again.

What do you think??????????????????????

rod

Retired 22 years
wouldn't work ----- a few would still go out of their way to check it out -only to complain about shutting it down. Good idea though

moreluck

golden ticket member
Why?????

Can't we stick the 804 threads and the recently closed thread into a new forum??

We could call it the wild wild west forum or the meaningless crazy forum. It could be a place where guys like lonewolf and scoobypanda could dominate. Maybe I could get the union issues forum back and be able to enjoy it again.

What do you think??????????????????????

We can't call it wild west because Klein has covered that already in the "Guns" thread.

Nimnim

The Nim
How about creating a subforum in the union section called "Union Politics." Not all the threads will go in there, but say the Sandy Pope one or the 804 ones about row (insert letter) would fit there nicely.

Returntosender

sure, but my biggest loser is on....
If that's the show where contestants try and lose the most weight? Why would you find that entertaining. "DS=Want to chat, Klien=sure, but my biggest loser is on."

Like the Star Trek movie where the captain says, "I'm laughing at the superior intellect."