Criminal

Operational needs

Virescit Vulnere Virtus
I love FedEx! I work at a Ramp right now. Starting tonite, we must all empty our pockets for a security guard as we are leaving the building. Coming soon, we will be wanded with a metal detector. Nothing like being treated like a criminal after umpteen years at FedEx. I love my job, I love my job.

MrFedEx

Engorged Member
I love FedEx! I work at a Ramp right now. Starting tonite, we must all empty our pockets for a security guard as we are leaving the building. Coming soon, we will be wanded with a metal detector. Nothing like being treated like a criminal after umpteen years at FedEx. I love my job, I love my job.

"You are a valued and trusted member of the FedEx Team".

El Morado Diablo

Sounds like a procedure right out of the diamond mines in "Blood Diamond". The embarrassment is only beginning. Just wait until they ask you to open your mouth and lift your tongue or bend over and spread them for a body cavity search. :(

Operational needs

Virescit Vulnere Virtus
Sounds like a procedure right out of the diamond mines in "Blood Diamond". The embarrassment is only beginning. Just wait until they ask you to open your mouth and lift your tongue or bend over and spread them for a body cavity search. :(

One of my coworkers was excited about the idea of pulling his pants down so they could search. Lol. The guard stopped him.

hypo hanna

Since they are being searched on the way out, I would think its FedEx security.
I've seen this before in another job. At a warehouse where merchandise kept coming up missing, all of the workers were patted down as they left. It didn't stop the thefts since it was eventually revealed to be the sales force doing the stealing.

Damon77

Years ago, my personal vehicle was broken into while parked at work. when police arrived, while he was filing the report, he asked my SM if he could look at the security tape. The SM tole the officer we didnt have cameras for the exterior, only interior for the warehouse. The officer was shocked. I said "Because the only criminals are inside the building, right?" SM was not happy about that quip.

!Retired!

At a warehouse where merchandise kept coming up missing, all of the workers were patted down as they left.
Granted it didn't stop thefts. But, if merchandise goes missing, tey have every right to search on the way out. Though adding cameras would be a more productive way. BTW, wtf could I steal from FedEx that would fit in my pockets anyway?
Years ago, my personal vehicle was broken into while parked at work. when police arrived, while he was filing the report, he asked my SM if he could look at the security tape. The SM tole the officer we didnt have cameras for the exterior, only interior for the warehouse. The officer was shocked. I said "Because the only criminals are inside the building, right?" SM was not happy about that quip.
Now THAT is funny.

Mr. 7

The monkey on the left.
Pssst. I'm running a special on diamonds this month. $89, for any size or grade. I've got iPods and iPads too....cheeeep, and going FAST!! I'm in it with Sales (and the ramp manager)....shhhhhh.

I knew it!

Fuggetabout that RE B.S., huh?

hypo hanna

Granted it didn't stop thefts. But, if merchandise goes missing, tey have every right to search on the way .

Except management was well aware of who was responsible. The pat downs were for the benefit of the top mgmt and the insurance company. A show at the expense of the peasants.