Crippling the right to organize

Catatonic

Nine Lives
The truly sad part is union members ignorantly vote against their own interests, and then blame their leadership for weakness.

Assuming you mean that voting for Obama and Democrats is in all Union members all interests, Union members are individuals with many interests with varying degrees of interest.

We are not Borg.

Inthegame

Assuming you mean that voting for Obama and Democrats is in all Union members all interests, Union members are individuals with many interests with varying degrees of interest.

We are not Borg.
Now is this the serious Hoak with a legitimate concern or the wry spinner of webs waiting to trap prey? Lets play the assumption game for a minute...do you think the union members of PATCO who voted for candidate Reagan believe they voted in their best interests after he became President Reagan?
Not sure about others here Hoak but I know you're not Borg, you're also not an active union member.

I didn't say anything about voting for President Obama or Democrats but thanks for the assumption. If I have a choice between candidates that have a strong record backing labor, they get my vote, R or D. And just because he's such a favorite of mine, candidate Ronald Reagan on Labor Day 1980 said... "where free unions and collective bargaining are forbidden, freedom is lost." Now he'd be a RINO.