Crony Capitalism and Using The State to Cheat Your Customers

wkmac

I wish the cops had told United to go pound sand. Should this happen again, I think they will and hurray for them if they do.

wkmac

New Airline ad campaign for United Airlines Competitors.

"Tired of being beaten and dragged around by those other airlines? Then fly with_____________!"

Catatonic

Nine Lives
I've seen enough now.
The doctor is going to be a millionaire if he is not already.
Criminal charges against the third guard that pulled the doc from the plane should be filed.

The next flight out to Louisville was at 2 pm the next day.

wkmac

Well this is going to get real interesting. Just watched an interview with a legal expert (so-called if you will) and according to him, United had every right by law to remove that man from the airplane and in fact they have the right to remove anyone from the airplane. This expert admitted United may win the legal argument but may loose the Public Relation war.

If true, United might very well prevail in court on this issue but I suspect if this goes on they are going to take it in the shorts with the public. The legal expert added the ones who may be on the hook are the police as they choose to escalate this whole event to a level of excessive force.

Again this may all get real interesting over the days and weeks ahead.

bbsam

Staff member
Well this is going to get real interesting. Just watched an interview with a legal expert (so-called if you will) and according to him, United had every right by law to remove that man from the airplane and in fact they have the right to remove anyone from the airplane. This expert admitted United may win the legal argument but may loose the Public Relation war.

If true, United might very well prevail in court on this issue but I suspect if this goes on they are going to take it in the shorts with the public. The legal expert added the ones who may be on the hook are the police as they choose to escalate this whole event to a level of excessive force.

Again this may all get real interesting over the days and weeks ahead.
The public will forget in two weeks...or the next time "caught on social media" police brutality goes vIral.

wkmac

If you woke up this morning thinking you are in for a bad day, just remember, you are not the CEO of United Airlines and your day should begin to look much brighter!