Cruise Poll #3 (Which cruise)

Which cruise do you like best?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

stevetheupsguy

sʇǝʌǝʇɥǝndsƃnʎ
I like the April 18th or the January 10th. Have never taken vacation in January, so that would be new to me. I think I can get vaca for either one, but I'll say April, so's you winter people will be out of the wintery woods.

stevetheupsguy

sʇǝʌǝʇɥǝndsƃnʎ
All respondents should be committed !! :water_happy:

Really?

2499151256_a0eab6c044.jpg

moreluck

golden ticket member
You guys just want to be next to the broad cooking the meatballs and sauce on the hotplate in her room. Bring the linguini !!:wink2:

stevetheupsguy

sʇǝʌǝʇɥǝndsƃnʎ
You guys just want to be next to the broad cooking the meatballs and sauce on the hotplate in her room. Bring the linguini !!:wink2:

Now you're talking. :hypnosis: Foooood, I hear and obey.We should have a before and after way in, with a monetary pool, to see who gains the most weight.

More, why in the world would you want to cook anything on a cruise???? There is food available nearly 24 hours a day. It's free and someone else cooks it.lol

over9five

Staff member
More, why in the world would you want to cook anything on a cruise???? There is food available nearly 24 hours a day. It's free and someone else cooks it.lol

I think we meant she'll be cooking in her room at the mental institution!

cheryl

I started this.
Staff member
They all sound good to me.

We've been to Grand Cayman, they had an excursion where you could snorkel with stingrays. It was awesome...

We've also been to Cozumel. Snorkeling there is supposed to be excellent. It was raining when our ship was there, but we went snorkeling anyway. I'd love to go back and check it out on a clear day.

Status
Not open for further replies.