Cruise Poll #3 (Which cruise)

Which cruise do you like best?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

moreluck

golden ticket member
Trp.....I just like breaking the rules !!!

Don't worry, I'm not going. Don't like cruising experience, just having fun with ovah & Wily.

scratch

Least Best Moderator
Staff member
I don't know how I gained twelve pounds last May...........
IMG_0601.jpg
IMG_0603.jpg
IMG_0620.jpg
IMG_0628.jpg

stevetheupsguy

sʇǝʌǝʇɥǝndsƃnʎ
Ms Pacman....not me, I've always been anti-cruise.....just not my kind of vacation.

2011 will be in Vegas, baby. We'll make it a UPS hourly convention, sans the rhetorical crap. ( Daddy, is crap a bad word? Yes honey it is a bad word, please don't say crap.):wink2:

dilligaf

IN VINO VERITAS
Definately Apr. 18. Roatan is supposed to have some great sites. And I would love to go to Cozumel.

If this is going to happen when will the decision be made as to what date. We are supposed to be done with our bids sometime next week and I would like to go ahead put my request in for Apr 18 (assuming that is the week).

moreluck

golden ticket member
Roatan was featured on a House Hunter's International. Americans looking for vacation homes are buying there.

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

April 18th may be during the week that schools in New York are on spring vacation and, if that is the case, it will be hard for me to get vacation. When my kids were younger the older drivers would try to make sure that the younger guys with kids still in school would be able to get that week off if they wanted it so that they could go on vacation with their families and, now that my kids are grown and out of the house (well, my son actually moved back in but stays here long enough to clean out my fridge) I try to do the same for my younger co-workers w/kids. Pay it forward?

I think the cruise is an excellent idea and thank Steve and the others for helping pull it all together. I also think that the best thing to do is set a firm date early enough so that everyone can make their plans accordingly and so that there is no waffling or indecision. Those who can go, have a good time. Those who can't, wish those who can go "Bon voyage!" and make sure to bring back lots of pictures.

stevetheupsguy

sʇǝʌǝʇɥǝndsƃnʎ
April 18th may be during the week that schools in New York are on spring vacation and, if that is the case, it will be hard for me to get vacation. When my kids were younger the older drivers would try to make sure that the younger guys with kids still in school would be able to get that week off if they wanted it so that they could go on vacation with their families and, now that my kids are grown and out of the house (well, my son actually moved back in but stays here long enough to clean out my fridge) I try to do the same for my younger co-workers w/kids. Pay it forward?

I think the cruise is an excellent idea and thank Steve and the others for helping pull it all together. I also think that the best thing to do is set a firm date early enough so that everyone can make their plans accordingly and so that there is no waffling or indecision. Those who can go, have a good time. Those who can't, wish those who can go "Bon voyage!" and make sure to bring back lots of pictures.

I think the April 18th cruise should be the one, as it's not too wintery and it's a good cruise. Hope everyone can come on this date. If at all possible, we like to see you there as well, upstate.

brownmonster

Man of Great Wisdom

You work 40 hours a week and older drivers give up time for the younger ones. Where is this Nirvana of which you speak?

over9five

Staff member
You work 40 hours a week and older drivers give up time for the younger ones. Where is this Nirvana of which you speak?

Yeah, I was wondering too, especially at:

"... the older drivers would try to make sure that the younger guys with kids still in school would be able to get that week off "

All the drivers think only of themselves here. No one would help anyone else in this way.

brownmonster

Man of Great Wisdom
I actually did talk a more senior driver out of taking spring break one year so I could. He agreed. I went to Disney World. I gave him a 50$ Applebees gift card and he's been giving me 10 stops a day ever since.

barnyard

KTM rider
Bon Bon and I were just talking and decided to go. Then we looked at the calender...... The return weekend is the date for our youngest daughter's senior prom. Probably should not miss that.

Sounds like it would be a ton of fun, though.

TB

stevetheupsguy

sʇǝʌǝʇɥǝndsƃnʎ
Bon Bon and I were just talking and decided to go. Then we looked at the calender...... The return weekend is the date for our youngest daughter's senior prom. Probably should not miss that.

Sounds like it would be a ton of fun, though.

TB

CURSES!!!:biting:

Status
Not open for further replies.