Cruise Poll #3 (Which cruise)

Which cruise do you like best?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Zigzag99

Hey I have not posted much. But I think when looking for a week to cruise we should think of weeks that a driver could get know matter what. Vac, fill up quick at my center. I am not saying this just for myself but there may be other drivers that could not get a week in april. If this was something that happened and people really enjoyed it. It would be nice to know that every year we could all attend

Zigzag99

I cruise every year. I leave next week thur for tahiti. This is something I would do, considering I go every year. Why not go with a bunch of guys that understand my stories.

Zigzag99

I will share with all. After a recent story I read on this site I question everything. So I will PM pictures of the events in tahiti. I have been on 6 cruises and really enjoy the princess lline, yes I know they are owned by carnival but the carnival just seems like a step down from Princess. I will be on the, Paul Gauguin it is a Regent seven seas line in tahiti.

Ms.PacMan

I will share with all. After a recent story I read on this site I question everything. So I will PM pictures of the events in tahiti. I have been on 6 cruises and really enjoy the princess lline, yes I know they are owned by carnival but the carnival just seems like a step down from Princess. I will be on the, Paul Gauguin it is a Regent seven seas line in tahiti.

Hi Zigzag - we were going for middle ground on a date, port, and price.

Paul Gauguin is very pricey, no? Have you seen the freighter cruises in French Polynesia? I'd like to take one of these.

Hope you can come along on the Brown Cafe cruise.

Zigzag99

It is a bit pricey, but my wife has always wanted to go there. Middle ground wow I am not used to that considering what I do:happy2:. I will try and get some shots of that frieghter for you when I am there.

stevetheupsguy

sʇǝʌǝʇɥǝndsƃnʎ
Hey I have not posted much. But I think when looking for a week to cruise we should think of weeks that a driver could get know matter what. Vac, fill up quick at my center. I am not saying this just for myself but there may be other drivers that could not get a week in april. If this was something that happened and people really enjoyed it. It would be nice to know that every year we could all attend

It is a bit pricey, but my wife has always wanted to go there. Middle ground wow I am not used to that considering what I do:happy2:. I will try and get some shots of that frieghter for you when I am there.

We tried for a good middle gound for this cruise. If/when we do another, I'm sure more people will want in, so maybe we'll do a different time of year. Maybe everyone will like the April cruise and want to stick with that month. We'll see.

So what is it that you do? Pilot? CEO? Your last name Davis?:wink2: Please take loads of pictures, thanks.

Zigzag99

I am a driver, about four years in now sad thing is I love my job like most. It just seems that there is so much distrust going on these days it is all very depressing to see so many changes being made. I am a young guy but I still remember when a handshake meant alot.

stevetheupsguy

sʇǝʌǝʇɥǝndsƃnʎ
I am a driver, about four years in now sad thing is I love my job like most. It just seems that there is so much distrust going on these days it is all very depressing to see so many changes being made. I am a young guy but I still remember when a handshake meant alot.

Me too!

Ms.PacMan

Hang in there. UPS does seem like a parallel universe sometimes but everyone here gets it. Concentrating on life outside work is always helpful. I would love a picture and a trip report when you get back!

stevetheupsguy

sʇǝʌǝʇɥǝndsƃnʎ
It's official, The Cruise is set for April 18th 2010. I sat down with Amy after physical therapy, and we went over a few details. She put it all together and here's what she emailed me.

Hi Everyone, Here is the info for this cruise:

The Browne Café Group
Carnival Valor * April 18th, 2010 * 7 Day Cruise* Miami-Grand Cayman-Isla Roatan-Belize-Cozumel-Miami

You have four cabin types to pick from:

Inside cabin 4B-$605.68 total per person ** 3rd or 4th per person rate is $325.68

Outside cabin w/picture window 6B-$725.68 total per person** 3rd or 4th per person rate is $355.68

Balcony cabin 8B-$895.68 total per person**3rd and 4th per person rate is $405.68

Suite cabin 11-$1405.68 total per person**3rd and 4th per person rate is $505.69

Additionally you may add prepaid gratuities $70.00 per person *** insurance for $79.00-109.00pp based on the
cabin you have booked.
Each CABIN is going to receive a $50.00 on board credit. You may also pick as a group ONE of the following
gifts per cabin: Champagne and Chocolates*Sparkling Cider and Chocolates*bottle of house White wine*
bottle of house Red wine* or a 8x10 group photo.

To book, I will need your Legal Names as it appears on your passport
Birthdates
Address
Telephone number
Emergency Contact person

The U.S. Government requires all guests to be in possession of a valid passport.

Deposit for the group as follows:
$50.00 per person due by Mar, 20th 2009
$250.00 per person due by Nov 10th 2009
Final amount due by Jan 25,2010

If anyone has any questions please contact either Steve or myself **Amy 800-782-1913
Thank you for your business!!

Status
Not open for further replies.