:censored: Sessions Testimony

Catatonic

Nine Lives
That Harris broad is a rude beeatch!! Talking over people is rude, rude, rude!
Sessions deserved it ... not because of what he was saying but because he was drawing out the answers as far as he could.
But yeah ... she's a pushy bitch!
I think she is the kind of woman that when her feet hit the floor each morning the Congressmen say,
"Oh crap, she's up !!"

Last edited:

Catatonic

Nine Lives
That must be why he kept squirming in his chair.

Depends -01.jpg

or was it more like this:
Work-Harder-Donald-Trump-Depends-on-You--102147.jpg

Sportello

That Harris broad is a rude beeatch!! Talking over people is rude, rude, rude!

Sessions deserved it ... not because of what he was saying but because he was drawing out the answers as far as he could.
I think she is the kind of woman that when her feet hit the floor each morning the Congressmen say,
"Oh crap, she's up !!"

It was funny when Burr jumped on Harris to let Sessions answer her questions. She was the only Senator who got smacked down like that.

It ain't easy being the only female of color on the panel.

Cognitive dissonance and all that, I loved her.

bbsam

Staff member
"Oh crap, she's up !!"
She may be pushy but I think she proved a point. Sessions wasn't there to testify to congress. He was there on a photo shoot. He had no idea what he could say and couldn't say. He is the attorney general but didn't bother with that kind of prep? Yeah. He was there to say what he wanted to say. Not answer questions.