:censored: News Network - Preempts Hurricane Landfall to blast Trump

Catatonic

Nine Lives
If you had any doubt about CNN's inability to cover the news anymore, Friday nights coverage of Hurricane Harvey's landfall on Texas was absent.
Donnie Lemon talked about Trump trying to hijack the hurricane coverage by pardoning 85 year old Joe Arpaio during hurricane coverage ... Trump decides what CNN will air?
SMH

At least MSNBC waited until Brian Williams came on at 11 PM to go insane.
Brian blames Trump for the people that die in the hurricane because they will not evacuate because Trump calls MSNBC Fake News.
SMH Twice!

BrownArmy

If you had any doubt about CNN's inability to cover the news anymore, Friday nights coverage of Hurricane Harvey's landfall on Texas was absent.
Donnie Lemon talked about Trump trying to hijack the hurricane coverage by pardoning 85 year old Joe Arpaio during hurricane coverage ... Trump decides what CNN will air?
SMH

At least MSNBC waited until Brian Williams came on at 11 PM to go insane.
Brian blames Trump for the people that die in the hurricane because they will not evacuate because Trump calls MSNBC Fake News.
SMH Twice!

I'm shocked.

Shocked, I tell you!

BrownArmy

Here's the quote from Casablanca:

Capt. Louis Renault: I'm shocked that there is gambling in this establishment...

You're correct: I channeled Foghorn Leghorn as I butchered the movie quote.

sailfish

Master of Karate and Friendship for Everyone
Fun fact. The U.S. is one of the few countries that doesn't use center managers as a unit of measurement.