Cuomo Bashes America!

vantexan

Let me make it as clear as possible for you so that you understand exactly my position. Sex should be between consenting adults of the opposite sex married to each other. And I realize in the real world that's never going to be the accepted norm. If a young woman has reached puberty and wants to marry, many states have set a low bar as to how old she must be to do so along with needing parental consent and/or a judges approval. Do I think a 14 year old should be having sex with a 19 year old? No, unless they are married to each other. Is someone getting married that young wise? Most likely not. Most likely they'll end up divorced and she'll be uneducated. Just thought I'd clarify things for the resident smear merchant. No rats or monkeys needed.

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
Let me make it as clear as possible for you so that you understand exactly my position. Sex should be between consenting adults of the opposite sex married to each other. And I realize in the real world that's never going to be the accepted norm. If a young woman has reached puberty and wants to marry, many states have set a low bar as to how old she must be to do so along with needing parental consent and/or a judges approval. Do I think a 14 year old should be having sex with a 19 year old? No, unless they are married to each other. Is someone getting married that young wise? Most likely not. Most likely they'll end up divorced and she'll be uneducated. Just thought I'd clarify things for the resident smear merchant. No rats or monkeys needed.
Tldr
You defended Roy Moore, a pedophile, because he is a Republican. It's that simple.

Old Man Jingles

Rat out of a cage
Sometimes it's better to not say anything. SMH

Sportello

What does this make Donnie John? Sex while married, but outside marriage, with 'prostitutes'?

Role model? Acceptable behavior? Something to ignore?