Cuomo resigns

rickyb

I will answer after you provide some proof for your previous claims. Not just someone else's opinions.
@oldngray you imagine you think most republican presidents are average or good bc you watch propaganda that tells you cat :censored2: is banana split sundae.

if you think bad is good, then it allows the status quo to persist.

ive seen msnbc when obama finished and they used propaganda terms like "legacy", when obama like trump was a dumpster fire of corruption

so turn off channel zero which are just "opinions" anyways (btw journalists take facts and report on them), and start getting more perspective

Ou812fu

Polishing toilet bowls since 1966.
washington has been completely corrupted since reagan.
It has been corrupted before that.. Kennedy isn't around because of the bad.. you still have to give some proof, I could give you proof of the bidens corruptions, the Clintons corruption, the Obama's corruption, and the Bush's corruption..

rickyb

It has been corrupted before that.. Kennedy isn't around because of the bad.. you still have to give some proof, I could give you proof of the bidens corruptions, the Clintons corruption, the Obama's corruption, and the Bush's corruption..
you dont have to give me proof of post reagan corruption, i believe you. i am most familiar with clinton corruption and obama corruption.

govt used to actually pass reforms. nixon for example passed all kinds of reforms

UnionStrong

Sorry, but I don’t care anymore.
you dont have to give me proof of post reagan corruption, i believe you. i am most familiar with clinton corruption and obama corruption.

govt used to actually pass reforms. nixon for example passed all kinds of reforms
Then Carter created the department of education. A deal he made with, wait for it, the teachers union. That’s when the plot to indoctrinate our kids was hatched. That department should be abolished.

vantexan

i suppose you never heard of david cay johnston investigative journalist

trump has a terrible track record
I know you like to fantasize but if there was anything, ANYTHING, that would've gotten Trump removed the Democrats would have found it. The two impeachments they did come up with were so weak they were laughable.

rickyb

I know you like to fantasize but if there was anything, ANYTHING, that would've gotten Trump removed the Democrats would have found it. The two impeachments they did come up with were so weak they were laughable.
No no. all of ur presidents were corrupt and democrats are inept. Nader has commented on this

rickyb

Then Carter created the department of education. A deal he made with, wait for it, the teachers union. That’s when the plot to indoctrinate our kids was hatched. That department should be abolished.
Im not familiar w that. But thats cool u guys think school is indoctrination like i do

UnionStrong

Sorry, but I don’t care anymore.
U dont think they were doing it b4 then. U had a 2nd red scare in the 50s, i cant imagine economics depts tsught marx after that
8CD1661D-4F88-4BB7-914F-E26DA5C2644D.gif

zubenelgenubi

I'm a star
U dont think they were doing it b4 then. U had a 2nd red scare in the 50s, i cant imagine economics depts tsught marx after that

They went underground and weren't so obvious about it. Marxists continued to infiltrate institutions, and changed the words they were using. The agitation really started back up again in the 70's, using Vietnam as the main source of dissatisfaction, then started in with the racial divide agitation. It's been slow, but they've pretty much taken over everything, preying on people's gullibility and envy.

rickyb

They went underground and weren't so obvious about it. Marxists continued to infiltrate institutions, and changed the words they were using. The agitation really started back up again in the 70's, using Vietnam as the main source of dissatisfaction, then started in with the racial divide agitation. It's been slow, but they've pretty much taken over everything, preying on people's gullibility and envy.
economics depts dont teach marxism, one of the major thoughts in economics.

i agree the 1970s had alot of movements. it was a beautiful time. civil rights was building up long before that.