FedexGirl

See attached

Attachments

• CC45BA6B-4E8E-441D-A561-0809F1E98900.jpeg
    CC45BA6B-4E8E-441D-A561-0809F1E98900.jpeg
    505.4 KB · Views: 186

OrioN

double tap o da horn dooshbag
Heh, I guess my local FXG terminal will stop us from driver releasing at businesses now.

Those thugs/thieves are just using that police incident in Minnesota as an excuse... smh.

AB831

Heh, I guess my local FXG terminal will stop us from driver releasing at businesses now.

Those thugs/thieves are just using that police incident in Minnesota as an excuse... smh.
Police incident? Come on, man. That’s understating it just a little bit.

Buhryein

Curious if anyone has received any directive from management about curfews.. I already got a service alert email..

They confirmed with local law enforcement that if you have your ID and on your way to or from work you won't be held to curfew. Work as usual of course.

OrioN

Yup, still have those FXG covid~essential worker letters in my commute vehicles & that worked as well.

Draping an extra FedEx shirt over the passenger seat helps too!

Yeah, some parts of my state are protesting during the daylight as well... some routes have to avoid them this week.

It's not worth the pay to be delivering in areas where thugs are hiding in the crowd, pretending to be "protesters" & bam! A brick to the windshield and possibly to the driver's noggin

Stay safe, y'all

OrioN

No joke, we were told if we had a conceal carry permit not to "mention it" with a wink...

Eh, no... you'll need more bullets than what's in the hand gun to defend against a mob.

I'll just totally avoid the area affected for that day, purple promise be damned in that case.

Cactus

Just telling it like it is
Eh, no... you'll need more bullets than what's in the hand gun to defend against a mob.

I'll just totally avoid the area affected for that day, purple promise be damned in that case.
There never was any “purple promise.” Just lip service from Fred.

bacha29

Carry a gun? Anybody hear anything about the fate of the armed contractor employed Ground driver who who shot it out with armed robbers in Philadelphia last December? ? They sure quieted that up in a hurry didn't they? Carry a handgun? Anything less than than a roof mounted MG 42 is simply under powered.

59 Dano

I just want to make friends!
Why would anyone get in a shoot out? Hand them the keys, let them take whatever they want and go home at the end of the day.

There is no guarantee that they'll be content with what's in the truck. These are animals. Anecdotal, of course, but all the video I've seen this past week shows that the bad guys can't GTFO fast enough when the would-be victim is armed. They are preying on the weak or those perceived to be weak.

OrioN

I'll take my chances...
I'll use All Good Kids Like Milk and totally avoid the area affected for that day.

FXG has a DEX code 001, customer security delay or something like that... can we use it? Or a standard code 007 would just be sufficient?