Current Rate On Paycheck

Robert Bush

Hi all,

My current rate doesn’t match my actual paid for rate.

Has any one had an issue with this.

For instance my current rate is $22.73 and I worked as a regular ground driver. My regular hours were 32 @ $20.98 and OT hours were 2.91 @ $31.47.

Is anyone having that same issue?

Thanks!

KoennenTiger

The difference is what we pay the union, in the chapter house, guys. So they can get fat and lazy. At my local they take 1.75 fiat bucks an hour of my pay.

But hey I do like the union prez guy. I mean I like him enough that I wouldn't smother him after a barbrque.

Cheech_

It's mostly Maui Wowie but part Labrador.
Hi all,

My current rate doesn’t match my actual paid for rate.

Has any one had an issue with this.

For instance my current rate is $22.73 and I worked as a regular ground driver. My regular hours were 32 @ $20.98 and OT hours were 2.91 @ $31.47.

Is anyone having that same issue?

Thanks!
I was dealing with it until I grieved it. It was corrected the next week and the back pay is on this weks check.

Wheeler

"King"
I was dealing with it until I grieved it. It was corrected the next week and the back pay is on this weks check.
I have been shorted $12.64 an hour since April 23 even after filling a grievance in the beginning of May tells you how much pull our Union has

Boston25

I have been shorted $12.64 an hour since April 23 even after filling a grievance in the beginning of May tells you how much pull our Union has
Have you received what you were owed yet? If not you’re getting penalty pay let the company keep racking it up.