Current Stewards, BAs or Former Please Assist in Defusing This Situation

The Real Jack RyanMI6

Seriously, i was blowing off steam earlier, however this is a serious situation which needs to be addressed. Look i have no problem which way a person feels or has an opinion on any given subject. As long as its well thought out. In may ways i actually surround myself with people who have different points of view. However, honesty, integrity, and a rigorous approach to research are something i simply wont live without.
So, on to the question at hand. Both my BA and Steward have lied to me about me. They have twisted facts, worse yet my steward when into rhe Center managers office and repeated the lies. That last bit i received from another driver who was in the office, to my understanding.
Who do i go to to defuse the situation
Do i try to have a conversation with the BA separately? Do i forward my concerns to his boss? I want a good working relationship with these men as i use to actually respect them. And my desire is to renew that respect again! Please actual help not just ha buddy your screwed. If thats the truth then please put in your actual experience as much as your able, maybe just maybe this time we as union members can pull off a peaceful resolution

The Real Jack RyanMI6

We all get :censored2: off now and then. Let it go unless you're in some kind of trouble.
Normally id agree however, in this case i would like an answer to my question, look the studies if ignored point to some potential for economic harm to UPS if the contract is ratified, nit immediately but long term
Why do i care, my pension thats it . Your pension and mine id like to know what if any discussions where had in light of these facts.

The Real Jack RyanMI6

Seems like a hothead who can’t control his temper.
Whatever, when in pain i yell and scream. But when im pissed honestly pissed off i go quiet. Dead quiet, if you want to see my kids and wife vacate the state let me go silent. Years ago i didn't talk for over 2 weeks. I was so pissed, the only reason, i talked to anyone at all is my wife got out a suitcase and started packing for real. My baby knows me tr o well. Shes the only reason i opened up that time, so as long as i keep talking everythings ok silence is deadly

BootsOnTarmac

Whatever, when in pain i yell and scream. But when im :censored2: honestly :censored2: off i go quiet. Dead quiet, if you want to see my kids and wife vacate the state let me go silent. Years ago i didn't talk for over 2 weeks. I was so :censored2:, the only reason, i talked to anyone at all is my wife got out a suitcase and started packing for real. My baby knows me tr o well. Shes the only reason i opened up that time, so as long as i keep talking everythings ok silence is deadly

JACK! Go to sleep. Seek professional help in the morning.

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS
Whatever, when in pain i yell and scream. But when im :censored2: honestly :censored2: off i go quiet. Dead quiet, if you want to see my kids and wife vacate the state let me go silent. Years ago i didn't talk for over 2 weeks. I was so :censored2:, the only reason, i talked to anyone at all is my wife got out a suitcase and started packing for real. My baby knows me tr o well. Shes the only reason i opened up that time, so as long as i keep talking everythings ok silence is deadly

You ever think about therapy

You got some issues my friend

Honesty, integrity and a rigorous approach to research are things you can’t live without?
Sounds like you need a new job yesterday. No one cares for you except your family. In my experience you can’t trust the company, BA or stewards.
I learned all of this the hard way. Hope it doesn’t take you long to figure it out.
I’ve had many jobs. UPS has the least amount of honesty or integrity I’ve encountered.

zubenelgenubi

I'm a star
Seriously, i was blowing off steam earlier, however this is a serious situation which needs to be addressed. Look i have no problem which way a person feels or has an opinion on any given subject. As long as its well thought out. In may ways i actually surround myself with people who have different points of view. However, honesty, integrity, and a rigorous approach to research are something i simply wont live without.
So, on to the question at hand. Both my BA and Steward have lied to me about me. They have twisted facts, worse yet my steward when into rhe Center managers office and repeated the lies. That last bit i received from another driver who was in the office, to my understanding.
Who do i go to to defuse the situation
Do i try to have a conversation with the BA separately? Do i forward my concerns to his boss? I want a good working relationship with these men as i use to actually respect them. And my desire is to renew that respect again! Please actual help not just ha buddy your screwed. If thats the truth then please put in your actual experience as much as your able, maybe just maybe this time we as union members can pull off a peaceful resolution

No one can answer your question meaningfully because you are not being clear. If you have an issue with your steward and/or BA, have a calm, rational talk with them and sort it out. If they refuse, go over their heads in the local union. If that fails you can contact the international to try and get some help. After that, depending on what actually happened, you may be able to file a complaint with the NLRB.

The Real Jack RyanMI6

Alright no help plan
No one can answer your question meaningfully because you are not being clear. If you have an issue with your steward and/or BA, have a calm, rational talk with them and sort it out. If they refuse, go over their heads in the local union. If that fails you can contact the international to try and get some help. After that, depending on what actually happened, you may be able to file a complaint with the NLRB.
Thank you, i was avoiding specific details on purpose. Your response was the most helpful.

The Real Jack RyanMI6

You ever think about therapy

You got some issues my friend
Therapy, whatever!!! What in hell is a therapist going to have thats positive. Seriously, Gaslighting is not what im into if thats your thing and you like being a victim...well then thats what your into. Not my cup of tea. Been there done that not my thing.