Customer answers door - full frontal nudity

Dookiebrowns

So this happened.

Today I had a signature required. A man answered the door, full frontal.

"I can sign."
"No you can't."
"Why?"
"I can see your dick and balls, that's why. We'll be back tomorrow."
"Ok."

Sheeted NR2.
Hopefully tomorrow he'll have his pants on.

S

selfcancelsignal

So this happened.

"I can sign."
"No you can't."
"Why?"
"Ok."

Sheeted NR2.
Good reason to call in mañana!

Jackburton

Gone Fish'n
So this happened.

"I can sign."
"No you can't."
"Why?"
"Ok."

Sheeted NR2.
Maybe when you sheeted as NR1 in his briefs he got the wrong idea what a second attempt meant

icu

for who you are !
So this happened.

"I can sign."
"No you can't."
"Why?"
"Ok."

Sheeted NR2.

We ? Are you bringing someone with you ?

rod

Retired 22 years
We had a nudist to deliver to. It was common knowledge that if you happened to get a stop for him --be prepared---especially in the summer. That went for both male and female drivers. It was kind of creepy but harmless. The trick was to not let your eyes wander.

'Lord Brown's bidding'

You should be happy it wasn't a gay man penis?

My father, a mailman, has had thus happen to him 3 times, twice with the same gay man. Both times as my father was putting mail in the door slot this individual would open his door masturbating, while sucking on a lollipop. He'd take the candy out of his mouth to ask 'the mailman if he'd like to take a break'.

On another occasion a woman with nothing but a t-shirt jumped onto my dad and wrapped her legs around my dad, exclaiming how excited she was to see him. It just so happens that my father was our neighborhood mailman when these occured, so they all happened less than a block from our house.

In the case of the woman, she lived four doors up from some close family friends, and my dad was concerned someone from that house might see this woman and get the wrong idea, to say nothing of the fact that a good amount of people on that block, as well as the neighborhood knew of my dad's family. I grew up feeling like a mini-celebrity, as everyone knew I was the mail man's son.

Indecisi0n

My father, a mailman, has had thus happen to him 3 times, twice with the same gay man. Both times as my father was putting mail in the door slot this individual would open his door masturbating, while sucking on a lollipop. He'd take the candy out of his mouth to ask 'the mailman if he'd like to take a break'.

On another occasion a woman with nothing but a t-shirt jumped onto my dad and wrapped her legs around my dad, exclaiming how excited she was to see him. It just so happens that my father was our neighborhood mailman when these occured, so they all happened less than a block from our house. In the case of the woman, she lived four doors up from some close family friends, and my dad was concerned someone from that house might see this woman and get the wrong idea, to say nothing of the fact that a good amount of people on that block, as well as the neighborhood knew of my dad's family. I grew up feeling like a mini-celebrity, as everyone knew I was the mail man's son.
You ever ask your father how the lollipop tasted?

Future

Victory Ride

On another occasion a woman with nothing but a t-shirt jumped onto my dad and wrapped her legs around my dad, exclaiming how excited she was to see him. It just so happens that my father was our neighborhood mailman when these occured, so they all happened less than a block from our house.

In the case of the woman, she lived four doors up from some close family friends, and my dad was concerned someone from that house might see this woman and get the wrong idea, to say nothing of the fact that a good amount of people on that block, as well as the neighborhood knew of my dad's family. I grew up feeling like a mini-celebrity, as everyone knew I was the mail man's son.
Come on! The first story really happened to you didnt it?

'Lord Brown's bidding'

Come on! The first story really happened to you didnt it?

If I could be so fortunate (to have a wild story to tell, NOT the particular incidents though). The closest I've had were a few sudsy people in towels come to the door, the latest was an older man last week.

Besides, UPSers can't use the mail slot for packages.