Customer demands I tape box

purehavanne

Went for a call tag and a woman gets to hootin and hollerin about how I’m supposed to have tape and tape her package. Very disrespectful. Since she was already holding the tag I put left tag at stop and walked away instead of arguing.

I have tape but only for packages I deliver to customers. If they’re super nice or elderly I don’t mind taping it up.

What would you guys do?

Turdferguson

Just a turd
Went for a call tag and a woman gets to hootin and hollerin about how I’m supposed to have tape and tape her package. Very disrespectful. Since she was already holding the tag I put left tag at stop and walked away instead of arguing.

I have tape but only for packages I deliver to customers. If they’re super nice or elderly I don’t mind taping it up.

What would you guys do?

It's not your responsibility to supply packaging supplies to her, should have dropped a duce on her front porch before you left

Analbumcover

ControlPkgs
I had a call tag for a mini-fridge. I get there and the mini-fridge is still plugged in with contents still in it. I explain to the woman that it needs to be unplugged, boxed up and contents emptied. "AMAZON DIDN'T TELL ME THAT! IT NEEDS TO GO OUT NOW! WHAT'S YOUR SUPERVISOR'S NUMBER?!?!" etc. etc. This goes on for about 3 more minutes. I politely explain again that I am unable to take it and left the RS1 on her porch, which she promptly tore up. I'm always surprised that these customers think that I can just drive up and take their 80 lb. barbeque grill with hot dogs still on it.

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
I had a call tag for a mini-fridge. I get there and the mini-fridge is still plugged in with contents still in it. I explain to the woman that it needs to be unplugged, boxed up and contents emptied. "AMAZON DIDN'T TELL ME THAT! IT NEEDS TO GO OUT NOW! WHAT'S YOUR SUPERVISOR'S NUMBER?!?!" etc. etc. This goes on for about 3 more minutes. I politely explain again that I am unable to take it and left the RS1 on her porch, which she promptly tore up. I'm always surprised that these customers think that I can just drive up and take their 80 lb. barbeque grill with hot dogs still on it.
3 min is about 2:55 longer than I would have stood there

Turdferguson

Just a turd
You would have taped it.

Keeping customers happy is your reason for living.
giphy (45).gif

brostalss

What would you guys do?

Really?

Apparently you are just like management and don't understand what customer service is.

Now you just made one more stop for the next day.

You gladly take the box and tape it regardless of her attitude. And don't forget to tell her to "Have a Nice Day" kill them with kindness.

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
Really?

Apparently you are just like management and don't understand what customer service is.

You gladly take the box and tape it regardless of her attitude. And don't forget to tell her to "Have a Nice Day" kill them with kindness.
friend that.

So when something is missing she can blame me. It was open when I took it.

The customer pays for the shipping I could give two :censored2:s about some home wife and her amazon

And apparently you don’t understand all amazon call tags are rs1. Better have it packed taped and ready to roll or I leave the tag. Not my problem anymore

brostalss

friend that.

So when something is missing she can blame me. It was open when I took it.

The customer pays for the shipping I could give two :censored2:s about some home wife and her amazon

And apparently you don’t understand all amazon call tags are rs1. Better have it packed taped and ready to roll or I leave the tag. Not my problem anymore
Nice attitude.

LeaveIt2Griever

FileFileFile
I keep a tape gun in the truck, but I never tape up customer’s call tag returns for them. It sets a bad precedent. You have to train your customers to have their crap ready to go when you show up. If you pack and tape up their box for them, they’ll expect that kind of service every time.

Turdferguson

Just a turd
Really?

Apparently you dont understand who the customer is. It's not the lady returning the package. Its Amazon. They dont pay for RS3, but RS1. That lady has no control over who the shipper uses