Customer of the day award

gingerkat

I wasn't meaning to tap dance on your post Operational… just was teasing. I was talking about my special kind of candy I like to give out to the hot guys in uniforms...:devil3:

soberups

Pees in the brown Koolaid
So its 8:15 at night and I head up a customers driveway that is about 200 yards long and uphill. I have to drive up there because there is no shoulder to park on and the bottom of the driveway is out of sight of the house.

Halfway up I hit black ice and start losing traction. I stay in control, and by putting one wheel on the gravel shoulder of the driveway I am able to keep going until I get up to the house....only to find a car parked in the only available spot to turn around.

The owner comes out to get his package, and I politely ask him to move the car so that I can turn around. His reponse; "thats my moms car and she is asleep, I dont want to wake her up."

I explain that the driveway is icy and that I will be backing down in the dark and onto a road with a blind corner. His response; "I'm sorry, but my mom is asleep and I'm not going to wake her up". He then takes his package and turns to head back in his house.

I say.."well sir, wish me luck backing down, lets hope I dont get hit by a car down on the road or get stuck and block your driveway."

His response; "Good luck".

:censored2:.

moreluck

golden ticket member
So its 8:15 at night and I head up a customers driveway that is about 200 yards long and uphill. I have to drive up there because there is no shoulder to park on and the bottom of the driveway is out of sight of the house.

Halfway up I hit black ice and start losing traction. I stay in control, and by putting one wheel on the gravel shoulder of the driveway I am able to keep going until I get up to the house....only to find a car parked in the only available spot to turn around.

The owner comes out to get his package, and I politely ask him to move the car so that I can turn around. His reponse; "thats my moms car and she is asleep, I dont want to wake her up."

I explain that the driveway is icy and that I will be backing down in the dark and onto a road with a blind corner. His response; "I'm sorry, but my mom is asleep and I'm not going to wake her up". He then takes his package and turns to head back in his house.

I say.."well sir, wish me luck backing down, lets hope I dont get hit by a car down on the road or get stuck and block your driveway."

What, no Merry Christmas ?

Future

Victory Ride
:zombismiley::fishbashsmile:I love the customers that dont have a number on there house,and the ones on each side dont also!!!!!Or the ones that cover there house number with a Christmas decoration!

Future

Victory Ride
The best is when they stand behind us not helping then have the nerve to think I am going to hold it for them. As they reach out to grab the door I purposely let it go so they miss. @#$@$ you.
I love when they tell me to bring it in there house cause "they have a bad back"!!!!!!I feel like ripping there throats out!!!!!

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

Yup, that is Rowdy, all 15.8 lbs of him. That is the deck extension that I wrote a check to have built off the back of the existing deck on my condo. He is an indoor/outdoor cat who prefers the outdoors.

Indecisi0n

When in doubt ...

Future

Victory Ride
Yup, that is Rowdy, all 15.8 lbs of him. That is the deck extension that I wrote a check to have built off the back of the existing deck on my condo. He is an indoor/outdoor cat who prefers the outdoors.
Mine is Mr. Buckles, no idea why i gave him that name but thats who he is! Always had dogs,but after divorce a cat was the way to go! He is freakin awesome! Loves outside also... brings home some unwanted guests at times birds,(still alive) amongst a host of other friends, he dont kill them either just likes to play with them.

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

I would love to have a puppy but it would be very unfair to have to keep him in his kennel all day while I was at work.

Cats are great---they are the epitome of indifference.

Mr. Buckles?

Future

Victory Ride
I would love to have a puppy but it would be very unfair to have to keep him in his kennel all day while I was at work.

Cats are great---they are the epitome of indifference.

Mr. Buckles?
Yes i tried a dog right after the divorce me and my son, didnt work out well. Had a bud coming over at 1pm to walk him etc.... he needed more attention than i could give due to the job HRs...brhim back to the spca 2 weeks later sad but it was the right thing to do.