Customer of the day award

gingerkat

I hate to say this, but sometimes being a small woman can benefit you on this job. They look at me and often offer to take the large box stuff right from my hands. When asked to take inside, I always politely say "I'm sorry, it's against company rules to step over the threshold". But, it's sort of hard to do that when they are elderly.

Christmas decorations over apartment/home numbers should be ripped off immediately. Stupid bows and wreaths - bah!

Future

Victory Ride
:welcomecat::welcomecat::welcomecat::welcomecat::welcomecat::welcomecat::welcomecat::welcomecat::yapyapyapf:
I would love to have a puppy but it would be very unfair to have to keep him in his kennel all day while I was at work.

Cats are great---they are the epitome of indifference.

Mr. Buckles?
Yep Mr. Buckles ....... like i said no idea y..... just his personality and looks made me want to call him that....Told my GF i want to get him eye glasses and braces ..... She thinks i am nuts ......

FilingBluesFL

I'm thankful and appreciative for every little bit of candy, snacks, or drinks I get from folks.

I started giving out my Christmas cards on Friday, you know, to let people know we appreciate their business and my job security lol

;) ;) ;) TIP IT OUT!

Notretiredyet

The last week or so one of my QVC queens has been asking me to wait while she opens the packing list on the packages she receives daily. Thought she needed to refuse something she had ordered, Thursday the package she was looking for came. It was 3 pairs of nice wool socks she had ordered for me. I always get a few extra calendars for my daily delivery non pickup customers like her that keep me working.