Customer opened the front door and......

ups1990

It smelled like Fritos. You know how Fritos has that particular smell. My thought was that someone inside the house was eating some, maybe one of the children. After notices that no one was, I, looked down and saw a pile of old wet diapers on the floor. This was the "Frito" smell. Hopefully, won't think of this while next time eating Fritos.

upsdude

I just love the folks that treat their home like one large trash can. I deliver to some folks (medical supplies) that are very poor but a person could eat off the floor, their home is beyond "clean".

Some folks are just dirt bags.

helenofcalifornia

And I thought this thread was going to be about people who are parked on the side of the street and open their car doors without looking back to see if your truck is approaching! Silly me. #5-scan steering wheels of parked cars.

disneyworld

It smelled like Fritos. You know how Fritos has that particular smell. My thought was that someone inside the house was eating some, maybe one of the children. After notices that no one was, I, looked down and saw a pile of old wet diapers on the floor. This was the "Frito" smell. Hopefully, won't think of this while next time eating Fritos.
The real question is-are they Free to lay?

Livin the Dream?

Disillusioned UPSer
My favorite is the QVC junkies where, when they open the door, all you see is is a sea of unopened UPS-delivered QVC boxes. It's gotta be a fire hazard or something...

toonertoo

Most Awesome Dog
Staff member
Disgusting, I had someone open the door and their child was crawling around in dog shi*. Tootsies everywhere. It made me realize how lucky I was to grow up, and learn how to live a decent life. And care for my children. I would think this would be a common sense thing, but it seems we have those without it, I of course told her, and then called Childrens service. I felt bad doing that, as the mother probaly 15, and mentally challenged, obviously, didnt know how to care for herself, much less a child.

Big Babooba

Guess I'll never eat Fritos again!:sick:

outta hours

Guess I'll never eat Fritos again!:sick:

And surely not Frito Pie

frito pie.jpg
frito pie.jpg

over9five

Staff member
And I thought this thread was going to be about people who are parked on the side of the street and open their car doors without looking back to see if your truck is approaching! Silly me. #5-scan steering wheels of parked cars.

And I thought it was going to be:

............she was completely naked.

What a disappointment! Guess you know where my mind is....

Spiderman

Package Slinger
heres one for you over 95 lady opens up the door dripping wet from a shower that i interupted reaches to sign for package letting the robe loose and exposing all of her goodies. at that moment her caretaker comes to get her back into the shower. i think she was about 95:sick:

jds4lunch

What the hell is YOUPS??
My favorite is the QVC junkies where, when they open the door, all you see is is a sea of unopened UPS-delivered QVC boxes. It's gotta be a fire hazard or something...

We've got one lady here that gets stuff from the shopping channel probably every 2nd day. Since it takes her a week and a half to get up off the couch and open the door, she usually just yells to come in, has the driver set the package down with the rest of her shopping channel orders, and sign her name.

Cementups

Box Monkey

Been there, seen that. Thank goodness it was a good sight to see but I was not who she expected to be on the other side of the door.

I used to be a glazier. Once we were replacing a window on the second floor of and apartment. I was on the ladder cleaning out the old putty and I tought I saw something move inside, so I shined a flashlight inside and saw the floor was covered in cockroaches.

BLACKBOX

Life is a Highway...
I used to be a glazier. Once we were replacing a window on the second floor of and apartment. I was on the ladder cleaning out the old putty and I tought I saw something move inside, so I shined a flashlight inside and saw the floor was covered in cockroaches.

One time taking a delivery through a back alley I came across a rat so large I thought it was a small cat. The rat was so fat it waddled side to side. I'll never eat at any of those restaurants anymore.

Sisswap

Phoenix, az Driver

I have had that happen, but not completely naked, just from tyhe waist up. Was not to bad...perky. :funny: