Customer who cursed me out

OutAndAbout

Basically backing up this driveway in a rural route and this lady was screaming at me to stop but I couldn’t hear her because the diesel trucks are loud af. I come out and this lady is upset because my truck was brushing up against hanging tree branches from above. This lady gets upset that I come out with a small amazon box and screams at me that i could of put it in the mailbox. Long story short— i refused to deal with her :censored2: and told her to pick it up at the hub. People are ungrateful pricks these days. The end.

I wanna hear your ungrateful customer stories.

542thruNthru

Yeah, good luck with that. Doubt your management team will hold to that when they get a corporate complaint for you not delivering over you doing an unnecessary back into a residential driveway against the methods.

The end.

OutAndAbout

Yeah, good luck with that. Doubt your management team will hold to that when they get a corporate complaint for you not delivering over you doing an unnecessary back into a residential driveway against the methods.

The end.
They can see in the telematics that I did a half back in a drive way longer than 100 yards. The customer was hostile and I did not want her near me. I follow the methods. Its a rural country route.

MyTripisCut

Never bought my own handtruck
They can see in the telematics that I did a half back in a drive way longer than 100 yards. The customer was hostile and I did not want her near me. I follow the methods. Its a rural country route.
It’s not a method to back up a driveway. You get paid by the hour, take your fat ass to the pavement and get moving.

Thebrownblob

I had a Karen scream at me because I had a wine delivery and I had the nerve to ring her bell to get a signature “don’t you know my baby is asleep?”

I honked everyday for a week as I drove by her house😂

542thruNthru

I had a Karen scream at me because I had a wine delivery and I had the nerve to ring her bell to get a signature “don’t you know my baby is asleep?”

I honked everyday for a week as I drove by her house😂
Had one yell at me because I wouldn't bring the 24 bottles of wine inside to her wine fridge. She then told me she paid extra for the service. I told her " well you better demand your money back because you got robbed." And I walked away.

Thebrownblob

Had one yell at me because I wouldn't bring the 24 bottles of wine inside to her wine fridge. She then told me she paid extra for the service. I told her " well you better demand your money back because you got robbed." And I walked away.
You should’ve gave that old Wineo house wife what she paid for.😂🍆 Some people smh.

oldupsman

Yeah, you had it easy! No surveillance! The old guys love to talk about how they would be done and chill for hours. I know a guy that watched movies at the theater almost everyday for lunch.
I have to be honest. You're right about the no surveillance. Although you still had to park your
package car out of sight while you were having sex with a lonely housewife while the kids were
in school.