Customers: How NOT to get your delivery

Marne Vet

When you see us pull up by your home, or wherever you happen to be, yelling at us "HEY MOTHER:censored2:ER! WHERE THE friend IS MY PACKAGE?! IT'S BEEN [your personal sob story goes here] [x] MANY DAYS AND IT'S NOT HERE YET! GET MY friend'ING PACKAGE NOW!"

Now let me tell you what's not going to happen. 1) I'm not looking for it even if I know I have it now. I'll drive it around for another 8 hours before I give it to you. 2) Screaming at me (us) will only piss us off, and we won't help you. Oh we'll smile, and drop a lot of "yes sir", yes ma'am's" all day long, but we're not motivated to help a POS like you when you start screaming at us. I don't care how long your package has been in transit. You start screaming at me like I'm some brown punching bag and I'll ignore you. Do you know what does get me to help you? When you approach me like a person, and talk to me the same way you'd like to be spoken to. Screaming does nothing, unless you count the fact that now there's a HUGE chance you'll find a delivery notice in the morning. Speak to us, tell us your problem, and we'll do whatever we can to help you. I don't mind looking for your package, or calling a few people that might have it. Scream obscenities at me and I can GUARANTEE your :censored2: won't be found. I'm sick and tired of you ignorant POS treating us like your personal servants. We have a lot of customers. The nicer you are, the better we are at trying to solve your problems. Some of us enjoy going out of our way to make sure you're happy. Do NOT friend'ing yell at us. How damn hard is that to understand? Do that crap in Up State NY where the shining example of a pristine anal driver lives and will smile and service you no matter what. The rest of us [here] in reality will NOT be motivated to help you. The End.

FilingBluesFL

I pulled up to a house one day, this guy comes out to meet me for a package that needed a signature, this angry ass dog comes down the driveway, barking, snarling, trying to bite me.

"Uh-uh, no way." I stop, back up and go back to the truck. "Hey man, that dog doesn't bite, come back!"

"I'll be back when that dog isn't outside." Threw his crap back in, and took off.

Next day I pull up, same angry ass dog comes running around the house, barking and snarling. I didn't even pull it out of the truck, sheeted it as non deliverable - angry dog.

Third day I go there, guy see's me, dogs out again, I just waved and kept driving.

He got in his car, followed me and found me in the neighborhood, "HEY MAN, AM I GOING TO GET MY :censored2:???"

"Not while that dogs out, no."

"It's my roommates dog man" "I don't care who's dog it is, while that dogs out, you don't get :censored2:. Deal with it."

Guy was a lowlife loser, anyway. The regular driver said he came out with white powder all under his nose one day while doing a follow-up for "Stolen" Mardi Gras beads... because we all know how that's a hot commodity with a huge resale value..........

brownmonster

Man of Great Wisdom
I pulled up to a house one day, this guy comes out to meet me for a package that needed a signature, this angry ass dog comes down the driveway, barking, snarling, trying to bite me.

"Uh-uh, no way." I stop, back up and go back to the truck. "Hey man, that dog doesn't bite, come back!"

"I'll be back when that dog isn't outside." Threw his crap back in, and took off.

Next day I pull up, same angry ass dog comes running around the house, barking and snarling. I didn't even pull it out of the truck, sheeted it as non deliverable - angry dog.

Third day I go there, guy see's me, dogs out again, I just waved and kept driving.

He got in his car, followed me and found me in the neighborhood, "HEY MAN, AM I GOING TO GET MY :censored2:???"

"Not while that dogs out, no."

"It's my roommates dog man" "I don't care who's dog it is, while that dogs out, you don't get :censored2:. Deal with it."

Guy was a lowlife loser, anyway. The regular driver said he came out with white powder all under his nose one day while doing a follow-up for "Stolen" Mardi Gras beads... because we all know how that's a hot commodity with a huge resale value..........
If the guy came out to meet you, why didn't you tell him to walk to the truck and sign?

FilingBluesFL

If the guy came out to meet you, why didn't you tell him to walk to the truck and sign?

I should have been more clear.

He was one step from the threshold of the doorway, and he didn't bother to take any further action and continued to stand there, making no effort whatsoever to come meet me.

I don't have time for some :censored2: standing there telling me a dog that is very obviously NOT friendly is a cute cuddly little friend that just wants to be loved. He did nothing to restrain the dog, try to put the dog away, or anything. Literally just stood there waiting for me to walk to him.

Dog was unleashed, and no collar, either.

brownmonster

Man of Great Wisdom
I should have been more clear.

He was one step from the threshold of the doorway, and he didn't bother to take any further action and continued to stand there, making no effort whatsoever to come meet me.

I don't have time for some :censored2: standing there telling me a dog that is very obviously NOT friendly is a cute cuddly little friend that just wants to be loved. He did nothing to restrain the dog, try to put the dog away, or anything. Literally just stood there waiting for me to walk to him.
He deserved what he got(or didn't get).

HomeDelivery

...sheeted it as non deliverable - angry dog.

didn't know you had that option... i put the same on the service cross on the package

doortag on the mailbox on the curb & if he signs for it, it's going to stay on the mailbox by the driveway. the local UPSer that has the same stop in my service area during peak left his on the driveway as well...

When you see us pull up by your home, or wherever you happen to be, yelling at us "HEY MOTHER:censored2:ER! WHERE THE friend IS MY PACKAGE?! IT'S BEEN [your personal sob story goes here] [x] MANY DAYS AND IT'S NOT HERE YET! GET MY friend'ING PACKAGE NOW!"

Now let me tell you what's not going to happen. 1) I'm not looking for it even if I know I have it now. I'll drive it around for another 8 hours before I give it to you. 2) Screaming at me (us) will only piss us off, and we won't help you. Oh we'll smile, and drop a lot of "yes sir", yes ma'am's" all day long, but we're not motivated to help a POS like you when you start screaming at us. I don't care how long your package has been in transit. You start screaming at me like I'm some brown punching bag and I'll ignore you. Do you know what does get me to help you? When you approach me like a person, and talk to me the same way you'd like to be spoken to. Screaming does nothing, unless you count the fact that now there's a HUGE chance you'll find a delivery notice in the morning. Speak to us, tell us your problem, and we'll do whatever we can to help you. I don't mind looking for your package, or calling a few people that might have it. Scream obscenities at me and I can GUARANTEE your :censored2: won't be found. I'm sick and tired of you ignorant POS treating us like your personal servants. We have a lot of customers. The nicer you are, the better we are at trying to solve your problems. Some of us enjoy going out of our way to make sure you're happy. Do NOT friend'ing yell at us. How damn hard is that to understand? Do that crap in Up State NY where the shining example of a pristine anal driver lives and will smile and service you no matter what. The rest of us [here] in reality will NOT be motivated to help you. The End.
Maybe your customers don't like you. None of mine have complained. They just ask how I'm doing and they feel bad for us (me).

Ps use paragraphs if you want.

didyousheetit

Not sure if this is the place. But could someone tell me who to complain to about not getting my package that has been late and I know the driver has it. He even drove around my block three times.
I even approached him about and asked politely about its whereabouts but he just stood there looking blank.

Sent using BrownCafe App