Cut and Run Suckers

Meat

I just wanted to take an informal poll regarding how many people on these boards are admitting defeat and leaving the country (i.e. cutting and running). Sure, there are those that can claim the company that they work for did not deliver, but let's face it, there is a personal responsibility component to life. I live in an economically depressed area, and have had to deal with X as one of my employers. Did that stop me from achieving my financial goals? I'm a northerner and to be honest with you, if I told my father I was "cutting and running" to Mexico, he would probably disown me. It seems there is a little more pride and self reliance up north, and I am personally disgusted by the "cut and run suckers" - losers first class.

Last edited:

vantexan

I just wanted to take an informal poll regarding how many people on these boards are admitting defeat and leaving the country (i.e. cutting and running). Sure, there are those that can claim the company that they work for did not deliver, but let's face it, there is a personal responsibility component to life. I live in an economically depressed area, and have had to deal with X as one of my employers. Did that stop me from achieving my financial goals? I'm a northerner and to be honest with you, if I told my father I was "cutting and running" to Mexico, he would probably disown me. It seems there is a little more pride and self reliance up north, and I am personally disgusted by the "cut and run suckers" - losers first class.
Nothing quite brings a tear to my eye like reading a liberal racist rant. Touching.

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS
I say good riddance
Don't let the door hit ya where the good lord split ya

vantexan

If it happened it sure as hell wouldn't be Mexico. They have a lot more problems than here
Much lower cost of living, better weather in much of the country, state I'll be living in has lower murder rate than U.S., almost as low as Canada's. Sirius satellite radio covers the whole country, satellite tv with all the American channels too. Internet is steadily improving. One provider now offers 200 mbps in most of the larger cities. Fresh fruit and veggies year-round for almost giveaway prices.

Last edited:

Meat

Much lower cost of living, better weather in much of the country, state I'll be living in has lower murder rate than U.S., almost as low as Canada's. Sirius satellite radio covers the whole country, satellite tv with all the American channels too. Internet is steadily improving. One provider now offers 200 mbps in most of the larger cities. Fresh fruit and veggies year-round for almost giveaway prices.

Methinks it matters not; you could :censored2: up a wet-dream. A year or so after your grand move you will be back on BC with wack theories as to why you failed - will the liberal media be to blame? Ha ha ha - your a total :censored2:ing disgrace.

vantexan

Methinks it matters not; you could :censored2: up a wet-dream. A year or so after your grand move you will be back on BC with wack theories as to why you failed - will the liberal media be to blame? Ha ha ha - your a total :censored2:ing disgrace.
I lived 12 years in a 26' travel trailer. Lived in 3 places on the Mexican border. Walked miles each way to work. Ran routes that you would've quit over. Mexico is freedom from working with people like you. I'll thrive there.

Serf

I am always astonished at the amount of folks that get hung up on vantexan's move. It baffles the :censored2: out of them. It's not like he's moving to Morocco!