Cute customer

soberups

Pees in the brown Koolaid
I had a package for a lady at this farm today, and I told her that she had a really nice ass.
ass.jpg

cajunboy

I saw a hot blonde walking a dog the other day. The took a dump and she picked it up with a baggie. That kinda turned off the motors.
cajunboy

over9five

Staff member
I saw a hot blonde walking a dog the other day. The took a dump and she picked it up with a baggie. That kinda turned off the motors.
cajunboy

Who is the higher life form on our planet? The one leading the way, or the one following picking up the poop?

P

pickup

I had a package for a lady at this farm today, and I told her that she had a really nice ass.

I'm probably combining and paraphrasing two quotes but here I go "Beauty is in the eye of the beholder and even an ass is found attractive by another ass" . Sorry soberups, too tempting a target to ignore.

fethrs

I'm probably combining and paraphrasing two quotes but here I go "Beauty is in the eye of the beholder and even an ass is found attractive by another ass" . Sorry soberups, too tempting a target to ignore.

Beholder??? You mean its not Beerholder? :surprised: Man, all this time I thought it was beauty is in the eye of the beerholder,that messed me up bad!:knockedout:

sexyupsman

Are you sure that wasnt a male ass you are looking at? Nice ass yourself Scottsman!

Are we going to have a new poll about buttocks? :peaceful: