CVS Caremark

upsmanclt

Happy New Year.

I logged onto caremark.com this morning, expecting to see our improved prescription plan benefits in effect, and was disappointed when I had to pay what I paid last year, $200.00.

Steven

upschuck

I was hoping all supplements/riders were passed by the next time I had to order too, but that is not going to happen. Maybe the time after that...

upschuck

I'm sure that was assuming contract would be settled by now. I think I got a flyer like that quite a while ago.

I got a booklet about a month ago that stated that benefits would be the same until all supplements/riders passed, I guess the booklet is required under the ACA(stated on front). First page stated this.

upschuck

Believe me, Teamcare wants this to be settled, because then they get all the new members and money into their plans. They are not going to give you enhanced benefits that they are not getting paid to give you.

upsmanclt

Instead of reading the brochure, I should have paid attention the the line underneath:
Screen Shot 2014-01-01 at 10.19.43 AM.png

upsmanclt

upsmanclt

Believe me, Teamcare wants this to be settled, because then they get all the new members and money into their plans. They are not going to give you enhanced benefits that they are not getting paid to give you.

I am accepting the reality of what is happening, no improved benefits yet, but I don't understand why the website has to be so misleading.