D.R.I.V.E. ON

bottomups

Bad Moon Risen'
This thread was partitioned off from the United Way thread so people can talk about DRIVE without disrupting the United Way discussion.

Last edited by a moderator:

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

Re: United Way 2011

Surprise, surprise, surprise. Tell ya what i will do, i will contribute an extra $2 in DRIVE, if you quit putting your 2 cents worth on BC. Deal ?

I have a better deal---match my UW contribution and I will leave BC today.

$50/week. $2,600.

Company match $390

Deal?

(I will post my paystub with the appropriate areas blacked out for proof)

Put your money where you mouth is---put up or shut up.

Buck Fifty

$50/week. $2,600.

Company match $390

Deal?

Wow $50 a week, I would have figured they paid you. I also thought you said , "There is more to life than money ". or "Its not all about money" Something foolish as usual.

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

That's exactly what I thought----all talk and no action.

Incredibly Clueless and Useless

My UW donation goes to our local Hospice--I like what they do for people nearing the end of their lives.

moreluck

golden ticket member

$50/week. $2,600.

Company match $390

Deal?

Gee, I remember you making a bet and welching on it !!! Upstate's record with paying bets stinks!!!

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

Wow $50 a week, I would have figured they paid you. I also thought you said , "There is more to life than money ". or "Its not all about money" Something foolish as usual.

We make a good living and if I am able to help support a cause that helps families deal with end of life issues while getting a tax write off to boot I am more than happy to do so.

moreluck

golden ticket member
I didn't mention anything about your cause or your donations.....I only said you don't pay off your bets!! The truth!!

Buck Fifty

We make a good living and if I am able to help support a cause that helps families deal with end of life issues while getting a tax write off to boot I am more than happy to do so.

Dont trust Ya, and would seem that others dont. My offer still stands. Unlike you ,I dont let anything near my mouth. Is this ok Jonesy .

rod

Retired 22 years
I always thought D.R.I.V.E. was just an easy way for the Teamsters to stash away enough extra money so the could have a great party at the end of the year-------and considering I've always liked parties I didn't mind throwing a buck into their kitty------------------------------------------------even though I wasn't invited. They got my pay scale up to where I could afford my own parties. I certainly didn't always vote for who they recommeded.