D.R.I.V.E. ON

Catatonic

Nine Lives
Re: United Way 2011

No.

I don't even donate $3 on my state taxes to support ORDA.

I want you to understand that you cannot qualify as a management suckup unless you give to UPSPAC.
You will be disappointing many pointy-headed dweebs on here.
Please rethink your decision as you are "strongly urged" to give.

Jackburton

Gone Fish'n

I want you to understand that you cannot qualify as a management suckup unless you give to UPSPAC.
You will be disappointing many pointy-headed dweebs on here.
Please rethink your decision as you are "strongly urged" to give.
They use that money to pay for hourlies to write their congressman on making FedEx declassified as an airline to "make it fair". One of the only times I've seen a concerted effort from both the Teamsters and UPS to accomplish something.

Catatonic

Nine Lives

They use that money to pay for hourlies to write their congressman on making FedEx declassified as an airline to "make it fair". One of the only times I've seen a concerted effort from both the Teamsters and UPS to accomplish something.

Actually that was not PAC money.
That UPS money.

PAC money is used to contribute to the campaign funds mainly.

Every other expense, such as the letter-writing campaign, is some form of "lobbying".

Cementups

Box Monkey
I don't even get to give money to myself so I'm certainly not going to give to D.R.I.V.E..

And before you ask I will out myself as one of those selfish jerks who don't give to United Way either.

Catatonic

Nine Lives

Well....

Hoaxter uses his moderator power to Delete the forum user who started this thread....

And all the comments.... Prior to my question for upstate....

Just like a management person would do.............

Wow

You are the one who went off topic.
You asked a jerk-assed question in a thread about United Way which has nothing to do with DRIVE.
And then you continued the off topic posts, so using my Moderator power, I created this thread so you can talk about DRIVE.
I did not delete the forum user OP of the United Way thread. It's still there and all posts are on topic.
Your looking pretty much like an unobservant goober today ... not there is anything wrong with that.
Hope you have a better tomorrow ... DRIVE on.

BigUnionGuy

Got the T-Shirt

You asked a jerk-assed question.....so using my Moderator power....

"I agree with you that moving those posts really disrupted the intended flow of the conversation. To try and make more sense of the conversation in the new thread I copied the original first post and left it up as the starting post in both threads.

Thank you again for bringing this to my attention. I don't think it was his intention to make it seem that you had started the thread but that certainly was the result of moving those posts out of the original thread.

Cheryl"

And I am being the jerk.... My bad.........

-Bug-

Catatonic

Nine Lives

"I agree with you that moving those posts really disrupted the intended flow of the conversation. To try and make more sense of the conversation in the new thread I copied the original first post and left it up as the starting post in both threads.

Thank you again for bringing this to my attention. I don't think it was his intention to make it seem that you had started the thread but that certainly was the result of moving those posts out of the original thread.

Cheryl"

And I am being the jerk.... My bad.........

-Bug-

Cheryl is free to do what ever she wants. She is very accomodating and is much nicer than me.
I fail to see what your posts on DRIVE had to do with the original post in United Way.
After over 39 years at UPS, I don't even try to understand these types of things and even better, I don't care to.

BTW, I did not call you a jerk ... I said you posted a jerkasss question that had nothing to do with the thread in which you posted it.
I consider you a good member and your posts are good, smart posts.
This time, you were just trying to start something with one of the other members.

Cheryl is free to do what ever she wants. She is very accomodating and is much nicer than me.
I fail to see what your posts on DRIVE had to do with the original post in United Way.
After over 39 years at UPS, I don't even try to understand these types of things and even better, I don't care to.

BTW, I did not call you a jerk ... I said you posted a jerkasss question that had nothing to do with the thread in which you posted it.
I consider you a good member and your posts are good, smart posts.
This time, you were just trying to start something with one of the other members.
FYI this kinda stuff will never stop. I'm not bashing him anymore and someone will gladly step up and in to continue the bash. He makes it easy he likes and feeds off it. I'm done doing it for wwhat it's worth good luck with everyone else.