Daily Operations Reports

Big Babooba

My center manager called my steward and me into the office. He wasn’t happy.
“Big has a problem,” he told my steward.
“Why’s that?” I asked.
“You don’t show up on any reports. Not a single one. Not paid over, no Telematics violations, no missed packages or pickups – nothing.
“Well that’s good.” Chimed in my steward.
“NO! That’s bad! You have to be perfect to stay off of the lists.”
“I guess I’m good.” I replied.
“ Like hell you are! Nobody’s perfect. Not even you!” he retorted. “I haven’t slept in three months. I’ve been up nights thinking of a way to get your name on a report. I know that you're up to something. How do you do it?”
“You got a great driver here.” Said my steward.
“Well I finally came up with a solution!” He chuckled, “ I have a new report – Drivers Who Don’t Show Up On Reports.” Now Big, here’s the problem. There are 120 drivers in this building, yet there is only one name on this report – yours!”
“If my name isn’t on any reports, than how can it be on a report?” I asked. He looked dumbfounded. I thought that I had him.
“ Don’t be smart. This is serious.” He raised his voice, “You’re the only person on this report and I expect you to get your name off of it immediately! Do you understand? I'll be watching you. Now go out and have a good day.” :happy-very:

soberups

Pees in the brown Koolaid
Your manager will now be able to take full credit for implementing a 100% decrease in DWDSUOR (Drivers Who Dont Show Up On Reports) for his center, and his name will show up on a report somewhere. Promotion awaits!

UPSGUY72

“Why’s that?” I asked.
“You don’t show up on any reports. Not a single one. Not paid over, no Telematics violations, no missed packages or pickups – nothing.
“ Like hell you are! Nobody’s perfect. Not even you!” he retorted. “I haven’t slept in three months. I’ve been up nights thinking of a way to get your name on a report. I know that you're up to something. How do you do it?”
“Well I finally came up with a solution!” He chuckled, “ I have a new report – Drivers Who Don’t Show Up On Reports.” Now Big, here’s the problem. There are 120 drivers in this building, yet there is only one name on this report – yours!”
“If my name isn’t on any reports, than how can it be on a report?” I asked. He looked dumbfounded. I thought that I had him.
“ Don’t be smart. This is serious.” He raised his voice, “You’re the only person on this report and I expect you to get your name off of it immediately! Do you understand? I'll be watching you. Now go out and have a good day.” :happy-very:

Hey Big Babooba I glad I work on the city side of our building.

Last edited:

Cementups

Box Monkey
Awesome stuff. I fail on at least one thing when i have my safety rides just so they ave something to jot down. If you fly too far under the radar they keep a sharper eye out for you.

fxdwg

Long Time Member
“Why’s that?” I asked.

Funny made up story....

Big Babooba

For all you doubters, they have been trailing me!
[video=youtube;t5aNn4Sfmas]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t5aNn4Sfmas&feature=PlayList&p=6B16984C081434BF&playnext_from=PL&playnext=1&index=5[/video]

stucrew

“Why’s that?” I asked.

Oh yea, I'm sure I have worked for that center manager before. LMAO :-)

TheKid

“Why’s that?” I asked.
I believe it.....Have been at UPS 24 yrs....nothing....and I mean nothing would shock me.