Damaged item won't pick up.

Status
Not open for further replies.

IrisStark

Hello! Can somebody help we in understanding the following:
We got an item which was damaged during the shipment. Damaged item was inspected and we got a new item instead of damaged. We were told that UPS would pick up damaged item soon. They didn't. We are waiting for over a month and wrote them, and called them. They promise to pick it up. Someday... I know, that technically this damaged item is a property of UPS, but my house isn't a storage unit for UPS. Item is huge and heavy. Will I get in trouble if I get rid of it myself?

dookie stain

Cornfed whiteboy
well I heard mr young sing about her, well I heard ol Neil put her down, but I hope Neil young will remember a southern man don’t need him around anyhow!

john chesney

Hello! Can somebody help we in understanding the following:
We got an item which was damaged during the shipment. Damaged item was inspected and we got a new item instead of damaged. We were told that UPS would pick up damaged item soon. They didn't. We are waiting for over a month and wrote them, and called them. They promise to pick it up. Someday... I know, that technically this damaged item is a property of UPS, but my house isn't a storage unit for UPS. Item is huge and heavy. Will I get in trouble if I get rid of it myself?
Send them a certified letter that they have a week to pick it up or you’re tossing it

barnyard

KTM rider
In the time it took to register and create a password, you could have gone to the UPS facebook page and been down with it.

Status
Not open for further replies.