Damn Pancreatic Cancer - Steve Jobs Dead

moreluck

golden ticket member
When I had some recent pictures of him, he looked horribly thin......and I knew he didn't have long to go.

705red

Browncafe Steward
Cancer is a very in humane way to go. I watched my dad and uncle die a slow and miserable death and now im watching my father in law who means the world to me go through the same.

I find it out raging that we will put people on death row for committing a crime, but good men and woman that get cancer are forced to go home and die slow deaths with no options.

Something needs to be done so good people dont have to suffer.....

ajblakejr

Age quod agis
Cancer is a very in humane way to go. I watched my dad and uncle die a slow and miserable death and now im watching my father in law who means the world to me go through the same.

I find it out raging that we will put people on death row for committing a crime, but good men and woman that get cancer are forced to go home and die slow deaths with no options.

Something needs to be done so good people dont have to suffer.....

Agreed.

The man who tried to make a difference recently died himself.

This pancreatic cancer crap needs to go away - forever!!

Patrick Swazye
Steve Jobs
Randy Pausch
My father
and I am sure you know someone death took via Pancreatic Cancer.

klein

Für Meno :)
Just thought I would need to share this :

My niece, which I just had fun with this past summer at the huge outdoor rock concert, (where I was selling hot dogs), was in beautiful shape, and looked awesome like she always has.

Well, not even a month ago, she has been diagnosed with brain cancer, that has even expanded into her bones as of her last test results last week.
She's only 34 years old, and it's a doubt if she will be around for Christmas.
That's how fast this disease can get to you !

Sad :(

over9five

Staff member
Beautiful girl, what an awful fate. Hopefully she has someone to be close to, I have some experience in this.

See her when you can, while you can Klein. Give her my best.

klein

This is what the poor girl has on her facebook. I'm sad :( (normally I would have left her website blocked, but in this instance, I can't) .

I love life and live it to the fullest. I eat and maintian a healthy lifestyle, excercise and think positive.
Unexpectedly illness has arisen in my journey. September 20, 2011 after three months of investigation
and tests, I at a healthy 35 was diagnosed with StageIV Non-small Cell Carcinoma (cancer) that has metastised
to the brain. A non-smoker cancer called Adeno-Carcinoma, I am told I am one in a million with my age and lifestyle.

I cannot drive due to the pressure in my brain, I could have a siezure at anytime. I have completed radiation treatments
to the brain and the lung at the Cross, October 3-7 2011. Chemotherapy is an option, however after research and speaking
to my oncologist, it is not the most effective method for my diagnosis, as well it would make me ill. I have decided I want to
beat this with optimal health. I am giving my body all the support I can via IV vitamin treatments, herbal supplements, detoxing, cleansing,
naturopath, energy healing, light therapy and many other holistic alternatives.
These treatments are very costly and not covered by Alberta Health Care and I am on income that is now limited. This is why I am accepting support with love from people who have touched my life and heart, or I have touched them. Come shower me with love and heal me.
Love Amy Booth
I am healthy and well and a child of god:)

menotyou

bella amicizia
Don Imus is a big proponent of natural cures. It has worked for him. I just can't wrap my head around chemo being a good thing. Not knocking anyone, my own Dad did it.
The Deirdre Imus Environmental Center for Pediatric Oncology His wife is huge on getting household cleaners green as they cause cancer.

This is Imus' doctor--http://columbiaurology.org/about/physicians/aaron-katz.html

It might be worth her emailing him. He does a ton of pro-bono work. Have seen him on the show. Real deal.
He really wants to cure people. If he can't help her, maybe he can recommend. They had Imus pretty much dead to rights, and this guy saved his life. At least, as he says it.

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

Klein, I will keep you and your sister in my thoughts and prayers.

As for a financial donaton, I hesitate to send money to a person that I don't know or to a cause with which I am not familiar.

Dave.

klein

Hey, never intended to raise money here for her... like I said, normally I would have left it out (privacy reason, too).
But, just figured I should keep her words in total.

Anyways, thanks meno, Upstate, Moreluck, and Over, for saying some kind words.

Meno, I'll pass that link to you, but it's very complicated for her to even travel now. She can't fly, nor can she fly.
Amy, really needs a miracle.

I still can't get over it, how in just 1 season everything can change so dramatically.
She was a health-nut. Always ate healty, low fat diets, lots of salad and other greens, always kept herself slim, etc.
Never smoked in her life, and she worked in the medical field.

Just unbelievable :(