dannyboy>>>

Status
Not open for further replies.

upssalesguy

UPS Defender
Do you want help with your UPS Service issues, or do you want to keep shipping FedEx? do you want to provide a sales lead (that your driver could get credit for) for your supplier who ships fedex so we can try to work to enhance their operation to move volume to UPS?

simple question. yes or no.

Solidarity413

Do you want help with your UPS Service issues, or do you want to keep shipping FedEx? do you want to provide a sales lead (that your driver could get credit for) for your supplier who ships fedex so we can try to work to enhance their operation to move volume to UPS?

simple question. yes or no.

why is this a forum post? Couldn't you just PM him?

Jones

fILE A GRIEVE!
Staff member
Danny is a shipper and a potential customer. Maybe instead of "calling him out" on the internet, you should be kissing his butt and doing your best to win his business. That is your job, right? Whenever I turn in a sales lead, my nightmare is that the sale rep who follows up on it will be someone like you.

Hey I think it's only fair. Danny talks to Salesguy like a child and Salesguy is actually trying to help UPS. Salesguy isn't a center manager or a on road he is just another guy trying to do his job. Good luck Salesguy but I must say I think this if going to go nowhere fast.

stevetheupsguy

sʇǝʌǝʇɥǝndsƃnʎ
Hey I think it's only fair. Danny talks to Salesguy like a child and Salesguy is actually trying to help UPS. Salesguy isn't a center manager or a on road he is just another guy trying to do his job. Good luck Salesguy but I must say I think this if going to go nowhere fast.
Danny talks to everyone like they're children, what do you expect, he's freaking old.:wink2:

i just need a one word answer.

huge fail
That's 2 words.

Status
Not open for further replies.