dannyboy>>>

Status
Not open for further replies.

upssalesguy

UPS Defender
Dude, I know you are good at kissing ass, but you are not my type. I know there are others on this site that would die for that offer though, keep on fishing.

Secondly, knowing your published great disdain for drivers, I thought I might mention that you are not paying my retirement, I earned it, one day at a time. And it was not by posting on this board.

As to you helping me, no thanks, I believe I have your supervisor that PMed me while you were ranting and kissing me off. I'm sure I am in capable hands, at least I know he is mentally stable.

As for the rest of the thread, you can delete both for all I care. I tried to make my point, but he is not interested in changing things, only finding fault with everyone that does not become a lemming.

d

kissing you off? you were the one trying to make me look bad in every post. i stopped and wanted to help you. how the **** am i a lemming? you make working at this company as anything other then a driver unberable.

you bitter old man. mentally stable? i am a happy guy if you read this thread.

my supervisor. pffft.

upssalesguy

UPS Defender
please DO NOT delete this thread. i want to see how mad i can make dannyboy.

edit: is your pension payed from the central states? see my post in another thread old man.

satellitedriver

dude, first.... that green color and font is terrible. it makes me think of baby poop.

second, status quo is USING FEDEX TODAY. if he is "happy with the status quo, then he is happy using fedex". duh. you are looking waaaaay to deep into my posts. i take it as a compliment.

please stop focusing on the negative. customers switch to UPS all the time because the service they are getting from our competition is crap. not every UPS customer is unhappy with their service.

edit: you seem to have taken the "simple man" comment from another thread personally. i'll have to remember that.
Dude,
Focus.
You asked a "simple" yes or no question in this thread. I guess you forgot that.
If you ever see a baby poop green, call 911.

upssalesguy

UPS Defender
Dude,
Focus.
You asked a "simple" yes or no question in this thread. I guess you forgot that.

the anwer was no, then to call me a lemming. i'm starting to think you and dannyboy are secretly in love.

you're a great moderater seriously...very open minded.

dannyboy

From the promised LAND
Tooner, I know, I promised, but this I had to respond to......

you were the one trying to make me look bad in every post.

Dude, I didnt have to try, you did all the work yourself. All I did was shine the light on the performance.

d

upssalesguy

UPS Defender
and one more thing....if it took me being an a-hole to get you to admit you use fedex and for you to fully explain all your problems with UPS delivery...then i did my job as a sales person. we have a root cause, now time to correct it.

DS

Fenderbender
I tried hard to avoid posting on this thread,but I just have to respond to the one thing that that makes it all redundant.Dannyboy has a business to run.He does not work for ups.He can and should use whatever delivery company he wants to run things in a cost effective manner.
There is no stopping ups.They are stop proof.(upsers.com)
They dont need Danny or you or even me.

toonertoo

Most Awesome Dog
Staff member
I agree with ds and after speaking to both parties,sorta neither of which asked me to delete them, IMO which you can take or leave, I aint touching it. They are men, adults, let them roll around, if it offends you, dont go to it. No one has violated TOS, so, Im outta here.

upssalesguy

UPS Defender
toonerato...check your pm. i dont know how to get this guy to ease off his mangement stereotypes. it's not good for this board to have these threads continue.

i wanted a truce.

delete them.

Catatonic

Nine Lives
Okay ... I closed the two threads. I think it has run it's course and managed to stay fairly civil. I compliment you both on that.

satellitedriver

Quote:
Originally Posted by satellitedriver
Dude,
Focus.

the anwer was no,(to which one of your multiple questions?) then to call me a lemming (show me where I called you a lemming, even in methaphor). i'm starting to think( thinking for yourself is not allowed anymore in the lower management levels) you and dannyboy are secretly in love. No secret that I love dannys spirit, his devotion to family, his belief in God, his willingness to thrive thru adversion. If you are refering to a sexual atrraction, then you are wrong one more time. I have seen his picture and he is not my type. :surprised:

you're a great moderater seriously...very open minded.

Catatonic

Nine Lives
Quote:
Originally Posted by satellitedriver
No secret that I love dannys spirit, his devotion to family, his belief in God, his willingness to thrive thru adversion. If you are refering to a sexual atrraction, then you are wrong one more time. I have seen his picture and he is not my type. :surprised:

PICKUP wants to reply:

"so in other words, satellite driver is the number one fan of the man from tennessee.:wink2:"

Status
Not open for further replies.