Data mining

Taco

I got a hold of all the pickup locations. This excludes daily pickups and the like. Just letter boxes, customer centers, UPS Stores, and mail and ship places. It seems some people have figured out how to turn off caps lock WHILE OTHERS HAVE NOT.

The top 10 CPAD notes, in order of most frequently occuring:
Outside in front of the building
The UPS drop box is located in the parking lot
In front of building
The UPS Drop Box is located in front of the building
Drop Box is located at the front entrance
The Drop Box is located in front of the building
Box is located in front of building
The UPS Drop Box is located in the mailroom

Some of my favorites of all the CPAD notes:
Driver has to PU at 18:00 on Fridays because the building closes early on Fridays and won't give UPS driver key to building.. M- Thu PU at 19:00.
On the east (right) side of the street, just before you get on Route 22 East bound. You can drop a package without getting out of your car.
THE UPS DROP BOX IS LOCATED AT THE END OF THE GRASS ON THE CORNER, OFF THE MAIN ROAD ON A CONCRETE SLAB. DON'T TOUCH THE METAL BOX.
7L (redacted) WAS REPLACED ON 11/5/2012 BECAUSE IT WAS IN DIRE NEED OF REPAIR.
The Drop Box is located outside of bank on sidewalk. Do not take packages indoors to Bank.
THE UPS DROP BOX IS OUTSIDE. THIS BOX IS REPLACING DROP BOX # 7L (redacted) WHICH WAS HIT BY A CAR ON 7/11/2011.
THE UPS DROP BOX IS LOCATED OUTSIDE THE BUILDING..removed from service 11/27/2012 due to being constantly knocked down at the current location and sustaining damage.
BOX IS AN OLD INDOOR THAT IS OUTDOOR. IT IS IN THE BACK OF THE BUILDING UNDER THE PARKING GARAGE

THIS LOCATION CANNOT ACCEPT NEXT DAY AIR PACKAGES.
Isn't that the whole point of letter centers?

THE UPS DROP BOX/VAULT IS LOCATED ON THE RIGHT SIDE OF THE BENCH TO THE RIGHT OF THE DOOR. THIS IS A SPECIAL VAULT FOR LARGER PACKAGES.
I'd love a photo of this one. I've only ever seen four letter centers--the standard indoor and outdoor ones, the old gray one and the old huge brown one (big enough for a small person to climb in). Can't find it in Google Street view. ESSILOR USA, 1718 LAFAYETTE RD, INDIANAPOLIS IN

There are about 40 boxes with two air pick up times. Most are in California. Notes are something along this line:
FOR YOUR CONVENIENCE THIS DROP BOX OFFERS 2 SEPARATE PICKUP TIMES. THE EAST COAST PICKUP TIME IS 5:35 PM AND WEST COAST PICKUP TIME IS 7:20 PM. PLEASE CHECK THE WEST COAST COVERAGE LIST ON THE DROP DOOR FOR DETAILS. ALL SATURDAY DELIVERY PACKAGES MUST BE TENDERED TO UPS BEFORE THE EAST COAST PICKUP TIME.
Here's street view for one of those boxes outside the Oakland, CA center

Here's a photo I took of the lid of one of the letter centers inside the Embarcadero BART station in San Francisco:

And I looked at pickup times:

The location with the latest ground pickup is at 23:45:
900 GRADE LN, LOUISVILLE, KY
LOCATED IN FRONT OF THE MAIN GUARD SHACK ENTRANCE TO WORLDPORT.

For air--where else but WorldPort? 23:55:
8100 AIR COMMERCE DR, LOUISVILLE, KY
OUTSIDE IN FRONT OF THE UPS CUSTOMER COUNTER
(Ground pickup time for that box is 16:30)

There's also this one:
AEGON CENTER
400 W MARKET ST, LOUISVILLE, KY
Pickup time listed as 23:00/16:30 for air/ground but CPAD says "IN THE HALLWAY TO THE PARKING GARAGE; AIR PICKUP TIME IS 12:10 A.M."

Catatonic

Nine Lives
Some additional info for Oakland CA Pardee St:

Drop Box Oakland CA.jpg

Taco

hardly data mining since this is from a table located on ups.com.
Data mining is looking for patterns in large sets of data. Yes it is the data that powers the locator at ups.com but no there is not some big file you just click to download.

Catatonic

Nine Lives
Data mining is looking for patterns in large sets of data. Yes it is the data that powers the locator at ups.com but no there is not some big file you just click to download.

I assumed you used an automated urlloader to return api datasets for postal codes.