Dave rebholtz retiring may 2013

STFXG

A message from Dave Rebholz:
I am writing to let you know that I have decided to retire as President and Chief Executive Officer of FedEx Ground effective May 31, 2013. I make this decision with the highest level of respect for FedEx and for the contributions that your businesses make to our success every day.

It has been my honor to serve as the leader of FedEx Ground for the past six years and as a team member for FedEx overall for 36 years. Words cannot do justice to how this company has positively affected my life. I am so proud of the impact FedEx Ground has made in so many ways. Together with your businesses, we make a difference in the industry and in communities everywhere. FedEx Ground has changed the world, and I hope you are as proud as I am to be a part of that.

My successor will be named at a later date, and I am confident that FedEx Ground will continue its outstanding success in the months and years ahead. Thank you for everything you and your businesses do every day to contribute to the success of FedEx Ground.

Sincerely,
Dave friend. Rebholz
President and CEO, FedEx Ground 10/12/2012

Thought some of you would be interested. He did a great job growing this business.

MrFedEx

Engorged Member
I am writing to let you know that I have decided to retire as President and Chief Executive Officer of FedEx Ground effective May 31, 2013. I make this decision with the highest level of respect for FedEx and for the contributions that your businesses make to our success every day.

It has been my honor to serve as the leader of FedEx Ground for the past six years and as a team member for FedEx overall for 36 years. Words cannot do justice to how this company has positively affected my life. I am so proud of the impact FedEx Ground has made in so many ways. Together with your businesses, we make a difference in the industry and in communities everywhere. FedEx Ground has changed the world, and I hope you are as proud as I am to be a part of that.

My successor will be named at a later date, and I am confident that FedEx Ground will continue its outstanding success in the months and years ahead. Thank you for everything you and your businesses do every day to contribute to the success of FedEx Ground.

Sincerely,
Dave friend. Rebholz

Thought some of you would be interested. He did a great job growing this business.

FedEx is scouring the world for an evil dictator to take over the reins of Ground. Pol Pot, Idi Amin, and Saddam Hussein were all considered, but after an exhaustive $5M search, it was determined they are all dead. Fred has commissioned a medical/genetics team to see if Ho Chi Minh, Heinrich Himmler, or Mussolini can be resurrected through cloning. Fred has high hopes for this mission, and is willing to spend whatever it takes to achieve success.

Last edited:

DS

Fenderbender
FedEx is scouring the world for an evil dictator to take over the reins of Ground. Pol Pot, Idi Amin, and Saddam Hussein were all considered, but after an exhaustive $5M search, it was determined they are all dead. Fred has commissioned a medical/genetics team to see if Ho Chi Minh, Heinrich Himmler, or Mussolini can be resurrected through cloning. Fred has high hopes for this mission, and is willing to spend whatever it takes to achieve success.

You are the unhappiest man in the world.

bbsam

Staff member
I'm available.

Operational needs

Virescit Vulnere Virtus
I met Dave Rebholz a few times when I delivered to his condo on Longboat Key in Florida. He was very friendly. One thing that really impressed me was that, unlike Fred who has been married at least five times, it looked as if he was
still married to his original wife. No "Trophy Wife" for him.

thedownhillEXPRESS

Romney will be a great fit after the election....

packageguy

Sincerely,
Dave friend. Rebholz

Maybe he is retiring so fdx could save a few million.....lol