David Huckabee.. Mike Huckabees son, violent sociopath

The Other Side

Well-Known Troll
Troll
David Huckabee, the son of the wacked out christian mouthpiece of the midwest, Mike Huckabee, was arrested for killing animals and abusing them.

http://www.snopes.com/politics/politicians/huckabeedog.asp

Like animals themselves, David Huckabee and a friend stoned and hung a stray dog just for fun.

Thats what good religious people do, I guess..

Huckabee, like Rand Paul, should try and spend more time raising their own children than worrying about the rest of America.

http://crooksandliars.com/2007/12/1...arges-against-his-son-for-stoning-hanging-dog

Mugshot of David Huckabee.... on another unrelated arrest

photo-daprvidhuck.jpg

http://archive.thv11.com/news/story.aspx?storyid=44917

The right wing nuts will make fun of Chelsea Clinton for being successful, but ignore the realities of the :censored2: they call children themselves.

White trash.

TOS.

Last edited by a moderator:

oldngray

nowhere special
Why is it TOS that you can not post an article without injecting your own hatred ?

Just from the title you already know it is a troll thread and you can guess TOS without checking. He must be very afraid of his favorite liberals losing again. And notice he had nothing to pin on Mike Huckabee so tried to associate actions of others to him. The link TOS posted is also just a hit piece lacking facts.

Operational needs

Virescit Vulnere Virtus
Also, TOS, why is it okay for you, a Latino male to call someone White trash, yet if I, as a White person, called someone in the news Latino/Hispanic trash, you would be railing against me for being racist?

The Other Side

Well-Known Troll
Troll
Just from the title you already know it is a troll thread and you can guess TOS without checking. He must be very afraid of his favorite liberals losing again. And notice he had nothing to pin on Mike Huckabee so tried to associate actions of others to him. The link TOS posted is also just a hit piece lacking facts.

hey, did you miss the snopes link i posted as well??

SNOPES isnt a "hit piece" outfit. Its a fact checker.

Something you wouldnt know anything about.

TOS.

Last edited by a moderator:

The Other Side

Well-Known Troll
Troll
Also, TOS, why is it okay for you, a Latino male to call someone White trash, yet if I, as a White person, called someone in the news Latino/Hispanic trash, you would be railing against me for being racist?

I wouldnt rally against you if "YOU" spoke your mind, like the Nword tosser on this board.

He is the only one willing to speak his mind and show his true colors.

Feel free to express yourself like superracist.

TOS.

Operational needs

Virescit Vulnere Virtus
I wouldnt rally against you if "YOU" spoke your mind, like the Nword tosser on this board.

He is the only one willing to speak his mind and show his true colors.

Feel free to express yourself like superracist.

TOS.

I said rail, not rally. Google can help you with your spelling errors or misuse of words. :)

image.jpg

I speak my mind all day, every day, without having to resort to racist comments, unlike you. God, I hate double standards.

MrFedEx

Engorged Member
David Huckabee, the son of the wacked out christian mouthpiece of the midwest, Mike Huckabee, was arrested for killing animals and abusing them.

http://www.snopes.com/politics/politicians/huckabeedog.asp

Like animals themselves, David Huckabee and a friend stoned and hung a stray dog just for fun.

Thats what good religious people do, I guess..

Huckabee, like Rand Paul, should try and spend more time raising their own children than worrying about the rest of America.

http://crooksandliars.com/2007/12/1...arges-against-his-son-for-stoning-hanging-dog

Mugshot of David Huckabee.... on another unrelated arrest

photo-daprvidhuck.jpg

http://archive.thv11.com/news/story.aspx?storyid=44917

The right wing nuts will make fun of Chelsea Clinton for being successful, but ignore the realities of the :censored2: they call children themselves.

White trash.

TOS.

Chelsea was always fair game for The Right, especially Rush Limbaugh, who constantly made fun of her looks. And guess what, she turned out really well. It's apparently not OK to do the same thing to the other side, especially when evangelist Dad turns out a bad seed son. Must have been God's will. Same with Rand Paul's son. Or maybe, just maybe, these two made being a big shot politician more important than being a father.

That's my guess. You reap what you sow.

The Other Side

Well-Known Troll
Troll
Like it was any surprise that these yahoos would come to the defense of the two right wing nuts kids...

Of course, Chelsea Clinton is fair game in their minds, but theres always an excuse for the sorry saps of the GOP.

Just what the country needs is another right wing president and an alcoholic child....

As if we didnt get enough drunk children in the bush twins.

TOS.

oldngray

nowhere special
When Chelsea became active in politics campaigning and fundraising for her parents that made her a public figure suitable for scrutiny. When she was just their daughter she was left alone.

Babagounj

Strength through joy
Like it was any surprise that these yahoos would come to the defense of the two right wing nuts kids...

Of course, Chelsea Clinton is fair game in their minds, but theres always an excuse for the sorry saps of the GOP.

Just what the country needs is another right wing president and an alcoholic child....

As if we didnt get enough drunk children in the bush twins.

TOS.
Let's see how FDR's children turned out .
Anna ...three marriages .
James ....married four times .
Elliot married ...five times .
FDR, jr ....married five times .
John ... became a Republican.....married twice .

MrFedEx

Engorged Member
When Chelsea became active in politics campaigning and fundraising for her parents that made her a public figure suitable for scrutiny. When she was just their daughter she was left alone.

Your statement is a lie. Limbaugh used to regularly attack her when she was a pre-teen. And it was usually about her looks. Classy fellow, that Rush.

MrFedEx

Engorged Member

Google "Maurice Clemmons" if you want dirt on Huckabee.