Day after Election Day

rushfan

Regardless who is chosen, (using a driver's quote after seeing how many stops he has), "We are all going to get bent over"

edd_tv

Cardboard picker upper
it depends who you ask. some act like the sun isnt gonna come up if it goes one way, others say that birds will sing and all will be well if it goes the other way.

who knows, i ll be glad when its over

soberups

Pees in the brown Koolaid
There are too many neo-nazi white supremacist scumbags out there who will not abide a black man being president. If Obama wins the election, someone is going to assassinate him before he takes office. I hope and pray to God that I am wrong, but I think our next president is going to be Joe Biden.

Catatonic

Nine Lives
There are too many neo-nazi white supremacist scumbags out there who will not abide a black man being president. If Obama wins the election, someone is going to assassinate him before he takes office. I hope and pray to God that I am wrong, but I think our next president is going to be Joe Biden.

Great...now the Secret Service will be bothering Cheryl to find out who you are! LOL

chev

Nightcrawler
[FONT=&quot]PSALM 2008-2012

Obama Is My Shepherd,
I Shall Not Want.
He Leadeth Me Beside Still Factories,
He Restoreth My Faith In The Republican Party.
He Guideth Me In The Paths Of Unemployment.
Yea, Though I Walk Through The Valley Of The Bread Line,
I Shall Not Go Hungry.
Obama Has Anointed My Income With Taxes,
My Expenses Runneth Over My Income,
Surely, Poverty And Hard Living Will Follow Me All
The Days Of My Life.
The Democrats And I Will Live Forever In a Rented Room.
But I Am Glad I Am an American,
I Am Glad That I Am Free.
But I Wish I Was A Dog
And Obama A Tree. :happy-very:[/FONT]

soberups

Pees in the brown Koolaid
Way to have faith in our society.

I have faith in about 95% of our society. With the other 5%...all bets are off.

As I stated in my post, I pray that I am wrong. I disagree with Obama on a number of issues, but I do believe that he is an honorable man. I still might vote for him. I just hope he doesnt wind up joining JFK, RFK and MLK as another great leader who was taken away from us too soon.

tieguy

Banned
I have faith in about 95% of our society. With the other 5%...all bets are off.

As I stated in my post, I pray that I am wrong. I disagree with Obama on a number of issues, but I do believe that he is an honorable man. I still might vote for him. I just hope he doesnt wind up joining JFK, RFK and MLK as another great leader who was taken away from us too soon.

Judging by your position on crime I would expect you to vote for the guy.

"I don't mind handing Obama my wallet as long as he does not try to kill me for it"

I think Obama will find those terms very doable.

scratch

Least Best Moderator
Staff member
Soberups,
If you are worried about Obama being assassinated if elected, then just vote for someone else. That way you will be guilt free from putting the poor guy in such an awful situation.

If this did happen, then Biden would become President and Nancy Pelosi would be the next in line. It only gets worse.

chev

Nightcrawler
Soberups,
If you are worried about Obama being assassinated if elected, then just vote for someone else. That way you will be guilt free from putting the poor guy in such an awful situation.

If this did happen, then Biden would become President and Nancy Pelosi would be the next in line. It only gets worse.
Amen to that.

The Other Side

Well-Known Troll
Troll
Soberups,

But then we would have put a guy in office who would prolly croak in the first 100 days and then we be stuck with "you betcha!"

Then we'd be scr*wed !:surprised:

tieguy

Banned
good point . In fact I think this may have been part of the overall democratic strategy. Destroy the economy and blame it on bush. Lord knows no congress has ever been in power so little and done so much damage.