Day after Election Day

Discussion in 'Current Events' started by rushfan, Oct 19, 2008.

  1. rushfan

    rushfan Well-Known Member

    Regardless who is chosen, (using a driver's quote after seeing how many stops he has), "We are all going to get bent over"
  2. edd_tv

    edd_tv Cardboard picker upper

    it depends who you ask. some act like the sun isnt gonna come up if it goes one way, others say that birds will sing and all will be well if it goes the other way.

    who knows, i ll be glad when its over
  3. soberups

    soberups Pees in the brown Koolaid

    There are too many neo-nazi white supremacist scumbags out there who will not abide a black man being president. If Obama wins the election, someone is going to assassinate him before he takes office. I hope and pray to God that I am wrong, but I think our next president is going to be Joe Biden.
  4. govols019

    govols019 You smell that?

    Way to have faith in our society.
  5. Monkey Butt

    Monkey Butt Dark Prince of Double Standards Staff Member the Secret Service will be bothering Cheryl to find out who you are! LOL
  6. toonertoo

    toonertoo Most Awesome Dog Staff Member

    No they dont need to contact anyone, they are know the surveillance thing, tapping phone calls, etc.
  7. chev

    chev Nightcrawler

    [FONT=&quot]PSALM 2008-2012

    Obama Is My Shepherd,
    I Shall Not Want.
    He Leadeth Me Beside Still Factories,
    He Restoreth My Faith In The Republican Party.
    He Guideth Me In The Paths Of Unemployment.
    Yea, Though I Walk Through The Valley Of The Bread Line,
    I Shall Not Go Hungry.
    Obama Has Anointed My Income With Taxes,
    My Expenses Runneth Over My Income,
    Surely, Poverty And Hard Living Will Follow Me All
    The Days Of My Life.
    The Democrats And I Will Live Forever In a Rented Room.
    But I Am Glad I Am an American,
    I Am Glad That I Am Free.
    But I Wish I Was A Dog
    And Obama A Tree. :happy-very:[/FONT]
  8. drewed

    drewed Shankman

    We :censored2::censored2::censored2::censored2:ed up and voted for a less qualified canidate over McCain once, lets not do it again my friends.
  9. soberups

    soberups Pees in the brown Koolaid

    I have faith in about 95% of our society. With the other 5%...all bets are off.

    As I stated in my post, I pray that I am wrong. I disagree with Obama on a number of issues, but I do believe that he is an honorable man. I still might vote for him. I just hope he doesnt wind up joining JFK, RFK and MLK as another great leader who was taken away from us too soon.
  10. tieguy

    tieguy Banned

    Judging by your position on crime I would expect you to vote for the guy.

    "I don't mind handing Obama my wallet as long as he does not try to kill me for it"

    I think Obama will find those terms very doable.
  11. scratch

    scratch Least Best Moderator Staff Member

    If you are worried about Obama being assassinated if elected, then just vote for someone else. That way you will be guilt free from putting the poor guy in such an awful situation.

    If this did happen, then Biden would become President and Nancy Pelosi would be the next in line. It only gets worse.
  12. chev

    chev Nightcrawler

    Amen to that.
  13. The Other Side

    The Other Side Well-Known Troll Troll

    But then we would have put a guy in office who would prolly croak in the first 100 days and then we be stuck with "you betcha!"

    Then we'd be scr*wed !:surprised:
  14. trplnkl

    trplnkl 555

    Look on the bright side, if Obama gets elected, no one has to die for us to get screwed.
  15. tieguy

    tieguy Banned

    good point . In fact I think this may have been part of the overall democratic strategy. Destroy the economy and blame it on bush. Lord knows no congress has ever been in power so little and done so much damage.