Daylight Savings Time

dilligaf

IN VINO VERITAS
Many years ago, when I was still living in Flagstaff, the local government offices decided to accommodate for DLS time in their own fashion. When DLS goes into affect the offices change their open/close times. During DLS their office hours are 7-4 instead of 8-5. I don't know if they still do but at the time I thought it one of there better ideas.

klein

Für Meno :)
Reminder: This Saturday night, we're sending you back to the future!

At precisely 2:00 a.m. and zero seconds (local time) Daylight Savings Time begins! If you forget to move your clocks forward by one hour, tomorrow, people will say "You're late, do you have no concept of time?"

This doesn't apply to Saskatchewan - neither your cities, towns or farmland as far the eye can see. There are other places in Canada where Daylight Savings Time doesn't apply either, but if you're away from home tonight, then it does!

texan

Reminder: This Saturday night, we're sending you back to the future!

At precisely 2:00 a.m. and zero seconds (local time) Daylight Savings Time begins! If you forget to move your clocks forward by one hour, tomorrow, people will say "You're late, do you have no concept of time?"

This doesn't apply to Saskatchewan - neither your cities, towns or farmland as far the eye can see. There are other places in Canada where Daylight Savings Time doesn't apply either, but if you're away from home tonight, then it does!

Whew. So crazy for all of us.
I need a DST lawyer.
The US federal law that established "daylight time" in the United States does not require any area to observe daylight saving time. But if a state chooses to observe DST, it must follow the starting and ending dates set by the law. From 1986 to 2006 this was the first Sunday in April to the last Sunday in October, but starting in 2007, it is observed from the second Sunday in March to the first Sunday in November, adding about a month to daylight saving time.

klein

Für Meno :)
I don't bother , and finally my car clock will be on time again after 2am !
The clocks in the house - that can wait until the next power failure.

texan

clunnamed.jpg

brownmonster

Man of Great Wisdom
I love watching the news on Monday and they talk about how people are so thrown out of whack because of the time change. It's one flip in hour for gods sake! Get a life.

upschuck

I love watching the news on Monday and they talk about how people are so thrown out of whack because of the time change. It's one flip in hour for gods sake! Get a life.
I have a good internal clock and takes about a week to reset it to the correct time.

Also there are more accidents the following Monday.

jumpman23

Oh Yeah
Fall back is a bunch of bs. Sucks delivering in the dark and cold. Freakin blows it takes 10 to 15 minutes just to put on all them gosh darn clothes in the morning so you don't freeze your balls off lol. Im all bout putting shorts and short sleeve shirt on for a combined 5 min with shoes and socks of course lol.