DDB Credits??

Randy308

Hello, does anyone know how a corporate employee can verify how many DDB Credits they have? I plan to retire in 2 years but have no idea how to access this information. Appreciate any info anyone could share. Thanks

MyTripisCut

Never bought my own handtruck
Hello, does anyone know how a corporate employee can verify how many DDB Credits they have? I plan to retire in 2 years but have no idea how to access this information. Appreciate any info anyone could share. Thanks
There’s ice and snow over the greater portion of the nation this week @Randy308 , honestly I think you should brown up and help the dedicated hardworking Teamsters under UPS employment get the air done on time, then we’ll talk about retiring. Carol expects more out of you man.

There’s ice and snow over the greater portion of the nation this week @Randy308 , honestly I think you should brown up and help the dedicated hardworking Teamsters under UPS employment get the air done on time, then we’ll talk about retiring. Carol expects more out of you man.
Screenshot_20210215-154920.png

Fewest bad weather days and central location. Not the same as having better weather. FedEx used the same logic for picking Memphis.
Said you really can't pick nothing on a coastline or too far down South because you have to worry about hurricanes for half of the year.
I'm sure the company put a lot of thought and research in the picking that location

cachmeifucan

Cheap land and labor. Centrally located. I remember at cach they were asking pt supervisors to move to Louisville with a promise of a ft position. Not many went. Who the frick wants to live in Louisville 25 years ago.