Dead again - Jackie Chan

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
My wife came home a few weeks ago and was like did u hear Jackie chan died? I said I'm pretty informed I doubt that would of slipped by me. She said yeah a surgeon was talking about it today in surgery.

In the mean time I'd taken 30 seconds googled it and found out it was a hoax.

I told her. Then I said your the one with 8 years of college and a mortgage sized student debt but apparently I'm the only one who knows how to use google.

Needless to say I didn't get lucky that night.

moreluck

golden ticket member
My wife came home a few weeks ago and was like did u hear Jackie chan died? I said I'm pretty informed I doubt that would of slipped by me. She said yeah a surgeon was talking about it today in surgery.

I told her. Then I said your the one with 8 years of college and a mortgage sized student debt but apparently I'm the only one who knows how to use google.

I think the answer should've been........"moreluck didn't post his death, so it must not be true !" :wink2:

brownmonster

Man of Great Wisdom

Blonde?