Dear Tie

Status
Not open for further replies.

rod

Retired 22 years
getto booty (BEWARE___FOUL LANGUAGE !!!!) do they really think they look good?

[video=youtube;11PtofO0bGU]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=11PtofO0bGU[/video]

ORLY!?!

Master Loader
I know what you mean- It's the same effect as George Lopez's voice.

That and George Lopez isnt funny.

Thus for the thread, who cares and lets move on. Surly theres something else out there better worth discussing then this. Sure its run its course and was wildly entertaining, but taking anything serious on the internet is sure to make yourself the fool.

Bubblehead

My Senior Picture
the true test of courage would be for someone to stand up and demand fair treatment for someone that they may not personally like. I challenge someone here to have the courage to show that character....:)

You are right . This thread was a bad idea by you. You would not have liked it one bit if our roles had been reversed.

I'm asking for fair treatment , open communication and an appeals process. something the old dannyboy would have and did fight for at work but seems to find a foriegn concept here.

Yea Tie, we've heard you over and over and over...
Maybe it's just me, but at some point wouldn't pride come into play?
To feel I've been mistreated to extent Tie alleges, I'd have to say the hell with this site.
At what point does he just take his ********** and go home?
It would seem that this guy is a bit masochistic.

Last edited by a moderator:

helenofcalifornia

Seems like a lot of you men know a lot about Rachael Ray. Hmmmm.... Y'all are just dumbing down when it comes to cooking I think. And I recall being on the receiving end of some of Tie's insensitive remarks, so me thinks what comes around, goes around.

Status
Not open for further replies.