Dear Tie

Status
Not open for further replies.

curiousbrain

your posts and similar ones I find fascinating. Strong union folks like yourself have preached the principles of fairness to me in the past and even claimed to be the champions of fairness issues.
your signature line claims to support a fairness issue.

In this case I have not asked anyone to feed my ego. I have asked for fairness. It appears your championship of the fairness issues is selective at best.

I commend the posters here who stayed true to their beliefs in fairness and had the courage to speak out in favor of it. Sober I have to say you surprised me but probably should not have.

Too often, "fairness" is only what you, Tieguy, perceive it to be. Perhaps you should consider that fairness is not an absolute truth, but something that can be approached from many different angles - the actions of others might begin to make more sense.

dave_socal

PACKAGE/FEEDER
Is there trouble in paradise? It seems that the people who do none of the physical UPS work seem to have the most time to blah blah blah through out the years on this site, yet these same two are so out of touch with current union UPSers. Ah! you two know this to be true.... just checking in with the Senior Moment crew

satellitedriver

diogenes?

“One ought to seek out virtue for its own sake, without being influenced by fear or hope, or by any external influence.”
I was thinking more on the line of Diogenes quotation;
“As a matter of self-preservation, a man needs good friends or ardent enemies, for the former instruct him and the latter take him to task.”

Catatonic

Nine Lives
Another debate another fightarguing vehemently over what is righton one side you have a constant foeagain in a tither again in a roeHe's asking for fairnessa committee of reviewa change to the sitethat would be something newon the other the dean of the brown cafeshe says this is my siteto be run my waydont want no questionsdont want to guffcomplain to me and I will get roughso take your beating move on with your crapshut your mouth before I snapbut cheryl he says I have rights herethink about that while I get another beerYour rights here she says are what I do willso shut your mouth while you drink swillIf your dont likehere is the dealI'll tighten your chains if you ask for an appeali run this siteno review no morecomplain some more and I'll boot you out the door.

Not sure what this is about but I like it. Sort of like a Bartok symphony.

DorkHead

Even though I have never been censored or moderated ...yet, I think an appeals process would be a positive tool to this site.

menotyou

bella amicizia
But thats just it......U don't have to endure........ Either just read the rant, read and respond to rant, or just ignore. It's not like you are forced to read the said rants......one could even argue that BC even gives the individual members of BC the ability to ignore any poster by the click of a mouse. Then the receiver wouldn't even be able to read the rants.

I still have no idea how this ignore feature works. I have not looked for it. I believe in free speech. As long as its fair. I do not believe Tie knows what fair is.

menotyou

bella amicizia
I think enduring the rants of others is generally the price you pay for posting on a message board or even for running a message board.
Then, what is your problem? I know what it is.

You couldn't endure Crash winning.

Re-Raise

your posts and similar ones I find fascinating. Strong union folks like yourself have preached the principles of fairness to me in the past and even claimed to be the champions of fairness issues.
your signature line claims to support a fairness issue.

In this case I have not asked anyone to feed my ego. I have asked for fairness. It appears your championship of the fairness issues is selective at best.

I commend the posters here who stayed true to their beliefs in fairness and had the courage to speak out in favor of it. Sober I have to say you surprised me but probably should not have.

Union members are forced to fight for their jobs in order to put real food on their family's table in the REAL WORLD. You aren't fighting for anything but your ego on a message board.

It is sad that you can compare the two.

Signature Only

Blue in Brown
Sounds like a red herring.
Why don't you just come out with what's really bothering you.
You've had a pretty big burr under your saddle for a while now.
its now been a half hour since my first posted response and none have shown up here yet.

You folks can judge this anyway you want.
All I have asked for is a way whether is privately or publicly to protest a moderators decision that I disagreed with.
Instead of getting that what I got was heavily censored.

thus the question what is this site so afraid of?

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

I have no idea what to do with you, Tie.

Upper right hand corner of page you will see the word Settings. Click on it. Scroll down on the left side of the page to edit ignore list. Click on that. In the middle of the page you will see add a member to your list. Type tieguy in the box and then click okay. Problem solved.

menotyou

bella amicizia
[video=metacafe;sy-1155342655/crash_test_dummies_mmm_mmm_mmm_mmm_official_music_]http://www.metacafe.com/watch/sy-1155342655/crash_test_dummies_mmm_mmm_mmm_mmm_official_music_ video/[/video]

Status
Not open for further replies.