Dear UNION...

I'm severely underpaid for the amount of harrasment and work I must perform every day. I'd like to see a hefty increase in the next contract. Thanks in advance.
P.S. Don't bother commenting to this or any of my other threads Upstate,You're irrelevant .

over9five

Staff member
I'm severely underpaid for the amount of harrasment and work I must perform every day. I'd like to see a hefty increase in the next contract. Thanks in advance.
P.S. Don't bother commenting to this or any of my other threads Upstate,You're irrelevant .
You called him out....

UPSGUY72

IF you feel your are underpaid, over worked and harassed on a daily basis WHY DON'T QUIT ???

texan

Bold move..... ie Upstate.
cartoon_gorilla.gif

iruhnman630

We average around $70k a year plus bennies and 5-7 weeks off.

Sure we would all love to have more.

Severly underpaid? Really? What would it take to please you?

We average around $70k a year plus bennies and 5-7 weeks off.

Sure we would all love to have more.

Severly underpaid? Really? What would it take to please you?

Try profit sharing. Instead of settling for less,take a look at our companies CEO and his hefty 22% increase this year over last years bonus. That MIGHT open your eyes,then again you sound like you're satisfied and if so that's great. Different strokes for different folks.

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
I agree that we should get at least a dollar an hour raise every year but that just covers inflation. If you want profit sharing take advantage of the stock purchase plan!!!

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

He called you out, Upstate. You're not going to back down from this, are you?

Thanks for asking. I went to see 21 Jump Street. It was actually pretty good although the language was way over the top. One of the previews was for a movie called Neighborhood Watch coming out this summer with Ben Stiller and Vince Vaughn. It looks like it will be kind of stupid.

Dinner is grilled steak, mashed potatoes, corn and Coors Light.

over9five

Staff member
Thanks for asking. I went to see 21 Jump Street. It was actually pretty good although the language was way over the top. One of the previews was for a movie called Neighborhood Watch coming out this summer with Ben Stiller and Vince Vaughn. It looks like it will be kind of stupid.

Dinner is grilled steak, mashed potatoes, corn and Coors Light.
Thank goodness, I was worried....!