Dear UPS

RuthlessSupSlayer

Preface this is for those who work for UPS that watch social media and management

Dear UPS,

Thank you for giving me an opportunity to care for my family.

i have learned some things in my brief tenure within the company. The management culture is quite negative and demeaning. All to most of what i have heard management tell drivers is negative. The environment with uniins being involved easily leads to this type of behavior, however this is still the fault of management and the style they manage. If youmanagement teams pushed their numbers is a positive manner there would be a better result and possibly even more cooperation. However the style performed is negative that it has a negative effect on ghe staff and ultimately the management teams and levels.

Furthermore tue continued push for production is beginning to work against you. We are losing sight of what made the allure of not only working at UPS and being a customer is personablity amoung customers and staff alike. Drivers have no time any longer to establish any sort of cuatomer relation work with past current and perspective customers. When you lose sight of the small things like that and move strongly to a live by the numbers environment it will have detrimental effect on not juat business as a company but also the drivers and this will be the biggest problem.

Stop letting the numbers dictate everything. Have more considerations for the feet on the ground people and let us have our positive morale back. I have heard too many stories about what once was.

Sincerely,

Concerned

Box Ox

I'll have a pet unicorn before any of that stuff happens. Everything that originally made UPS great is dead and it's not coming back. The Company is just riding a reputation wave from the past at this point. Think drivers still try to hold the line to make customers happy, but they won't be able to forever.

RuthlessSupSlayer

I'll have a pet unicorn before any of that stuff happens. Everything that originally made UPS great is dead and it's not coming back. The Company is just riding a reputation wave from the past at this point. Think drivers still try to hold the line to make customers happy, but they won't be able to forever.
For me we have to keep "fighting" if we give then they win without a challenge. If they win and we fight then at least we can say to the next generation that never gave up and neither should you! We are all Brothers and Sisters for a reason so we have a voice.

Box Ox

For me we have to keep "fighting" if we give then they win without a challenge. If they win and we fight then at least we can say to the next generation that never gave up and neither should you! We are all Brothers and Sisters for a reason so we have a voice.

Give it a few years and see how ya feel. We can resist, but the Company isn't going to fundamentally change how it operates.

Gary Host

Tactical Mouthpiece Ops
I've actually got a far-fetched 'theory' about the employee stock situation that I'm trying to consult with those 'in the know' about. Since most employees that buy the stock are likely to hold onto it even if they get terminated, it's almost like they are manufacturing shareholders.

Indecisi0n

Preface this is for those who work for UPS that watch social media and management

Dear UPS,

Thank you for giving me an opportunity to care for my family.

i have learned some things in my brief tenure within the company. The management culture is quite negative and demeaning. All to most of what i have heard management tell drivers is negative. The environment with uniins being involved easily leads to this type of behavior, however this is still the fault of management and the style they manage. If youmanagement teams pushed their numbers is a positive manner there would be a better result and possibly even more cooperation. However the style performed is negative that it has a negative effect on ghe staff and ultimately the management teams and levels.

Furthermore tue continued push for production is beginning to work against you. We are losing sight of what made the allure of not only working at UPS and being a customer is personablity amoung customers and staff alike. Drivers have no time any longer to establish any sort of cuatomer relation work with past current and perspective customers. When you lose sight of the small things like that and move strongly to a live by the numbers environment it will have detrimental effect on not juat business as a company but also the drivers and this will be the biggest problem.

Stop letting the numbers dictate everything. Have more considerations for the feet on the ground people and let us have our positive morale back. I have heard too many stories about what once was.

Sincerely,

Concerned
Who names thier child Concerned?

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

Give it a few years and see how ya feel. We can resist, but the Company isn't going to fundamentally change how it operates.

Oh, but it has......when I first started we were encouraged to foster a (professional) relationship with our customers. Now? There are some areas where we are allowed to DR businesses.

Future

Victory Ride
Oh, but it has......when I first started we were encouraged to foster a (professional) relationship with our customers. Now? There are some areas where we are allowed to DR businesses.
Has that started in your area? We got the “training” on it .... but hasn’t been installed yet

RuthlessSupSlayer

You know a lot of time brothers share sleeping quarters....
giphy (4).gif