Death in the family

rod

Retired 22 years
I just got word that a fellow UPS'er friend has passed away in Las Vegas. She was a 34 year employee (company clerk) who had just retired 2 years ago. She was always the life of the party and had retired with her UPS husband and was living life to the fullest. A week ago she was corresponding with friends about the great time they were having in Lake Havasu, Nevada. She felt bad one night and her husband took her to the hospital where they found a brain tumor and shipped her to Vegas. The last time I had talked to her she told me she wished she would of retired at 30 years.

Operational needs

Virescit Vulnere Virtus
I just got word that a fellow UPS'er friend has passed away in Las Vegas. She was a 34 year employee (company clerk) who had just retired 2 years ago. She was always the life of the party and had retired with her UPS husband and was living life to the fullest. A week ago she was corresponding with friends about the great time they were having in Lake Havasu, Nevada. She felt bad one night and her husband took her to the hospital where they found a brain tumor and shipped her to Vegas. The last time I had talked to her she told me she wished she would of retired at 30 years.
So sorry about your friend, Rod.

LeadBelly

Banned
I'm so sorry for your loss. Most of the time I believe that there is life after we expire here. I don't understand why things like this have to happen. I by do people have to be poor or live in a country where it's a dictatorship. She sounds like a good one. I hope she's smiling and hanging out with loved ones who may have passed on. Maybe hanging with Jesus.