Debunking Mad Cow Maddow!

wkmac

When she's been right, opps, she might not like that word so.....when she's been correct, I've given her credit but Justin Raimondo at Antiwar.com was dead on in Debunking her latest nonsense. Her party partisanship is so strong and over the top, IMO she was never against any empire military action but just against a republican doing it. Hopefully one day there is a mass war crimes trials and the media would be included and I'll kick her ass into the cage just on the point of principle!
:wink2:

When highly respected liberal/progressives like Robert Scheer can recognize "betrayal" why does Maddow continue to be the empire's boy-king "water girl?"

When she's been right, opps, she might not like that word so.....when she's been correct, I've given her credit but Justin Raimondo at Antiwar.com was dead on in Debunking her latest nonsense. Her party partisanship is so strong and over the top, IMO she was never against any empire military action but just against a republican doing it. Hopefully one day there is a mass war crimes trials and the media would be included and I'll kick her ass into the cage just on the point of principle!
:wink2:

When highly respected liberal/progressives like Robert Scheer can recognize "betrayal" why does Maddow continue to be the empire's boy-king "water girl?"

My guess is, she's paid well t do it